middles
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I've just booked my first singles holiday to Croatia's Istrian coast on 25th September this year. I'm very nervous about this. Would appreciate any advice or support.

Thanks

Sandra

brownowl
(Member)
Hi, I haven't been on this holiday but have been on other holidays with Just You. You will have a fantastic time, JY are a very good Company, and it is a very safe way to travel. You will always have company (if you want it). Don't worry, everyone is nervous the first time, but I am sure you will want to book another one as soo. As you get back.

Enjoy. X

Bosuncat
(Member)
I went on the Istrian Coast trip to Rabac last year. Really nice hotel and a good venture for a first trip. "V" the local rep is such a nice person and Croatia is great with such welcoming people.
JustMargaret
(Member)
'middles' wrote:

Hi

I've just booked my first singles holiday to Croatia's Istrian coast on 25th September this year. I'm very nervous about this. Would appreciate any advice or support.

Thanks

Sandra

Congratulations, you`ve just taken the first, and most difficult, step. Now just relax and enjoy yourself, you definitely won`t be disappointed. Most of us were very nervous at first but you will make new friends very quickly. Keep in touch and let us know how it goes.

Margaret :thumbup:

middles
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'brownowl' wrote:

Hi, I haven't been on this holiday but have been on other holidays with Just You. You will have a fantastic time, JY are a very good Company, and it is a very safe way to travel. You will always have company (if you want it). Don't worry, everyone is nervous the first time, but I am sure you will want to book another one as soo. As you get back.

Enjoy. X

Hi

Thanks for your reply it has really helped. Will let you know how I get on.

Many thanks

Sandra

middles
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

I went on the Istrian Coast trip to Rabac last year. Really nice hotel and a good venture for a first trip. "V" the local rep is such a nice person and Croatia is great with such welcoming people.

Hi

I'm glad you've been on this holiday. Now looking foreward to it alot more. Will let you know how I get on.

Thanks

Sandra

middles
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Margaret wrote:

'middles' wrote:

Hi

Thanks

Sandra

Congratulations, you`ve just taken the first, and most difficult, step. Now just relax and enjoy yourself, you definitely won`t be disappointed. Most of us were very nervous at first but you will make new friends very quickly. Keep in touch and let us know how it goes.

Margaret :thumbup:

Hi

Thank you for contacting me at least I know everyone feels the same at the start. Will let you know how I get on.

Thanks

Sandra

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did virtually the same hol with travelsphere (with a friend), lovely part of the world you'll have a great time.

An added bonus is all the important foods are reasonably priced (coffee, ice cream, cakes & beer).

Mick

Bosuncat
(Member)
'middles' wrote:

'Bosuncat' wrote:

Hi

I'm glad you've been on this holiday. Now looking foreward to it alot more. Will let you know how I get on.

Thanks

Sandra

I can definitely recommend the trips although I didn't go to Plitvice (which is a must although a VERY long day) as I went way back.

The meals are all buffet and there is plenty of choice. There is a nice atrium area if you want to sit outside and its about 15 minutes gentle stroll into the village itself. You will find though that everything in the village is on the front (i.e bars, restaurants) as there isn't a village centre as such. Loads of ice cream places if that is your thing and some nice walks. The sea is beautifully clear but you will need waterproof shoes as it is all shingle or big stones.

Anything you want to know please ask as I know Rabac very well. It was my 3rd visit. 🙂

Bosuncat
(Member)
And Mick is SO right about the refreshments. :thumbup:
Puer aeternus
(Member)
Middles, you've done the hardest part, booking! you'll find the rest is easy, always a friendly bunch I've found on hol, now you can relax and look forward to it. From BC's post, it sounds like a great trip, have fun.