PaulineT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

I've just joined JY and am looking at Moscow and St Petersburg in the autumn as a possibility for my first tour. Has anyone included the Hermitage as part of the tour? How much time is spent inside? I'm a bit nervous as I have never been on holiday on my own before but think this might be a good one to start with as it's not too long!

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pauline

I have not booked this trip, but just wanted to assure you that there is no need to be nervous when travelling with Just You. You will not be on your own as everyone who is on the trip will be in the same boat. You will have a wonderful time and meet lots of interesting people of all ages.

Jaya

mlesleyk
(Member)
'PaulineT' wrote:

Hello

I've just joined JY and am looking at Moscow and St Petersburg in the autumn as a possibility for my first tour. Has anyone included the Hermitage as part of the tour? How much time is spent inside? I'm a bit nervous as I have never been on holiday on my own before but think this might be a good one to start with as it's not too long!

Hi Pauline,

I did my first trip with JY last year, I was very nervous as never travelled on my own and didnt know what to expect but it was brilliant, met some lovely people and have just booked the Moscow and St Petersberg one for 27 September. A lot of people on my other trip had done this one and recommended it. I am not very adventurous when it comes to travelling on my own, but it really is easy with JY and you dont feel on your own at all