DouglasL
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I am going on the Highlights of Tuscany trip on the 5th September - from Edinburgh, via Gatwick.

Looking forward to meeting fellow travellers.

;)[/color][/font]

Auntie D
(Member)
'DouglasL' wrote:

Hi,

I am going on the Highlights of Tuscany trip on the 5th September - from Edinburgh, via Gatwick.

;)[/color][/font]

Hi DouglasL,

I've just returned from this trip. You'll have a great time, lots to see, the hotel is very friendly, restaurant across the road in a different building but the food is really good ~~ buffet for first course, always three choices for second and third.

The staff are really friendly and helpful and your Tour Manager, Jonathan Is always on hand if you have any queries. He's very good fun.

Enjoy.

Denise

:thumbup::D

sjm533
  • (Member)
(Member)
'DouglasL' wrote:

Hi,

;)[/color][/font]

Hi Douglas,

I am not on this trip but am seriously considering it for next year. (Glasgow/Gatwick). When you get back will you post a review on what you thought about it? There is a very comprehensive one there already but a second opinion never hurts. Enjoy your holiday, you will be in good hands. I'm off the Calabria on 31 August, which will be my second JY holiday. The first took a LOT of courage.

Regards

Sylvia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
You will have a good time, I did this tour a couple years ago, nice trips out and hotel is in a good position. Jonathan is a good rep. Have fun.

Cindy

DouglasL
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, Sylvia

Will try to remember to post a review of my trip. I am a Senior Contributor to Trip Advisor, so well used to posting reviews.

Had my own Tour Company for 20 years looking after US visitors to Scotland, so looking forward to experiencing the Just You "product".

Regards,

Douglas.

Penfold
(Member)
hi Douglas

I'm just back from this trip and had a great time.. the weather was great, Jonathan looked after us all.. just beware of the measures in the hotel.... they are very generous!! you will enjoy it.

Karen