lizzie.vinnicombe@goodwood.com
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

Really really looking forward to going on my first Just For You holiday to Thailand on 14th March. Wondering whether to book all optional excursions now or wait until there, what are you doing? If you are booked on this trip please do get in touch to say hello. So looking forward to it 🙂. Best

Lizzie

Chloesonic :)
(Member)
Hi Lizzie

I have booked this trip for the 25th April and now getting very excited cant wait, I have booked all apart from 2 excursion which if I change my mind I can book at hotel, as we are going all that way it would be stupid to not see as much as possible and get some great pics.

also these excursions book up fast so its better to book them before the hol to make sure you save your place. my hol has 34 people and I hear march Is fully booked so about 38 so I think its better to book as many now before and it also helps know that most of it is alround paid for before you go and not carring to much cash around :D

Have a fab holiday hun :)

(also I think it would be a good idea not to have your real email addy showing as people will contact you through email so just change it to your name)

Chloe xx

ange1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lizzie, I am also booked on this trip and it will be my first JY holiday. I have booked on all the trips already, as i dont want to miss out on anything. Looking forward to meeting you at Heathrow 🙂
Debs1961
(Member)
'lizzie.vinnicombe@goodwood.com' wrote:

Hello,

Really really looking forward to going on my first Just For You holiday to Thailand on 14th March. Wondering whether to book all optional excursions now or wait until there, what are you doing? If you are booked on this trip please do get in touch to say hello. So looking forward to it 🙂. Best

Lizzie

Hi Lizzie,

I'm booked on this trip and there are 5 or 6 of us that keep popping up to chat and ask for advice so you're not on your own. I have been to Kenya but still have the nervous excitement about going to Thailand! I am going to book about 5 of the excursions before we go and decide on the others when we're there. It is a popular trip and we all seem to have similar concerns so ask away and the advice will come!!!

Looking forward to meeting up at Heathrow!

Regards

Debs

Bridget Jane
(Member)
Hi Lizzie, I am also going on this trip in march and I too have booked all the trips. I can just relax and not have to worry about it when we are there. Also don't want to miss a thing! Look forward t meeting you at Heathrow. What part of the country are you travelling from? 🙂
RLJ
  • (Member)
(Member)

Hello,

Lizzie

Hello Lizzie

I'm booked on the tour of Thailand also - my first solo holiday !!!! Looking forward but with trepidation . I've bitten the bullet and booked all the excursions - for better or worse !! I take the view that I won't be travelling to Thailand again therefore do and see as much as I can while out there.

I will be travelling from Manchester on the domestic flight and then joining the group at Heathrow. There are a couple of others who will be doing the same and then staying the night at Heathrow on the homeward journey as our flight is the following day. An appointment with the surgery to check on vaccinations is on the cards for this week. Looking forward to meeting everyone.:thumbup:

RLJ

maggied
(Member)

Hello,

Lizzie

hi Lizzie

I am booked on the March trip and have booked all the trips. Thought it was easier to do it before we travelled. I am coming from Spain. Look forward to meeting you at Heathrow.

Maggied

Stephg55
(Member)

Hello,

Lizzie

Hi Lizzie - I am going on 14th to Thailand too. I am planning on booking the trips when I arrive. There are a few I would like.

Have you done any 'Just You' trips before? I did one to Kenya this time last year. Hope to keep in touch with you now - and anyone else who is going, STEPH

2Jcg
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Chloesonic wrote:

Hi Lizzie

I have booked this trip for the 25th April and now getting very excited cant wait, I have booked all apart from 2 excursion which if I change my mind I can book at hotel, as we are going all that way it would be stupid to not see as much as possible and get some great pics.

also these excursions book up fast so its better to book them before the hol to make sure you save your place. my hol has 34 people and I hear march Is fully booked so about 38 so I think its better to book as many now before and it also helps know that most of it is alround paid for before you go and not carring to much cash around :D

(also I think it would be a good idea not to have your real email addy showing as people will contact you through email so just change it to your name)

Chloe xx

Hi Chloe im going on this trip on the 25 April Iv been on 2 or 3 JY hols before, Iv booked some of the trips just see how it flowes when there im traveling from Luton Bed,s and you.

Johnxx:thumbup:

2Jcg
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Chloesonic wrote:

Hi Lizzie

Chloe xx