Elst
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi - Am really looking forward to seeing Tuscany, I am travelling from Gatwick (not Heathrow as I first posted) - hoping to chat with any other travellers who may be going on this one.

I am 56 have not had a holiday in eight years now, previous hols have always been the IOM due to my husbands bike passion. Ferry crossing(So no flying), currency the same as UK and packing was easy - 10 days of underwear and Tshirts and a suit of smelly leathers.

A bump in life has woke me up and made me realize that all I am doing now is drifting through life and 'waiting for god' as they say.

I decided to take the plunge and start having some fun again after all these years.

As we all keep telling each other, this life is not a rehearsal, its the real deal and very short!

Wishing everyone a fun Holiday, wherever you are travelling.

Freddie

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Freddie

You will have a great time in Tuscany I went the other year.. Life is far to short to wait a round to long.. Have FUN!!

Cindy

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I agree with Nixon- go for it. Whatever your reason for going everybody will just want to enjoy themselves.

Thanks

Mark

Melanie Dolman
(Member)
Hi Freddie, I went on this tour in June of this year. It was great and I hope you enjoy yourself. You are quite right - you have to grasp life by the throat. It was my second JY holiday and I would recommend their tours to anyone. Regards - Melanie

Elst
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Thank you very much Cindy, Melanie and Mark for your warm friendly comments of encouragement.

I am looking forward to this trip, not long to go now too.

I have a question about the hotel but will do a separate post just in case you guys miss this one.

Freddie