DINAH DEE
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have at last plucked up courage and booked my first JY holiday. Just a 5 day trip to begin with and going in the hope I enjoy and will be booking a lot more. Anyone else out there going on this. I am travelling from Newcastle-upon-Tyne

liliane pennington
(Member)
'DINAH wrote:

I have at last plucked up courage and booked my first JY holiday. Just a 5 day trip to begin with and going in the hope I enjoy and will be booking a lot more. Anyone else out there going on this. I am travelling from Newcastle-upon-Tyne

I have also booked to go to Bruges in August, this is my first JY holiday, i will be getting on in Swansea. Feeling very nervous also excited. I am widowed two years and hope to meet new friends.

DINAH DEE
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am going to Bruges on 19th but will be joining at Dover now instead of Newcastle upon Tyne. My daughter lives near Dover and it makes more sense to spend a few days either side of the Bruges trip with her and her famile. I am feeling excited but also nervous but will look out for you.
DINAH DEE
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just returned from my first and hopefully not the last holiday with J.Y. Had good time,met some lovely new friends and felt very safe and secure with the group.
loopylou
(Member)
Hi, have you any feedback that you could share regards the Bruges trip please as i noticed that the brochure mentions freetime on two days, what did you do in the freetime, i would not be happy to go there and be sitting in the hotel reading a book. Thanks