Barry1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello to everybody who will be doing this tour. I did the same trip 5 years ago & really enjoyed it so I have booked again for this year. I will be travelling from Durham & looking forward to meeting everyone

Take care

Barry

Harley
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Barry

Great to hear you are joining us on the 19th. I am sure we'll have a great time.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. The days are going in (slowly).

Edna

:thumbup:

lesley07
(Member)
'Harley' wrote:

'lesley07' wrote:

'Harley' wrote:

Hi Lesley,

I am usually very organised lists everywhere, hence the suitcase. Will look forward to getting the final arrangements for the 14th.

Edna

Hi Edna

Time is marching on-only 10 days till we meet up in Glasgow!!. I arrive in Glasgow in plenty of time to get to Queen St. to meet your train. Will wait for you and Babs at the end of the platform where you arrive. Just hope we recognise each other!!!

Looking forward to seeing you both

Lesley

lesley07
(Member)
'lesley07' wrote:

'lesley07' wrote:

'bigbabs' wrote:

'Harley' wrote:

Hi Edna & Lesley

Its a date then! Great, Edna I was thinking about getting the 8.42 from Aberdeen (you would be about an hour later) and it will arrive at 11.14 Queen St. I really don't mind where we go Lesley as long as they serve vino! I'm going to book my train up pretty quick as its only £20 return at the moment as soon as I have the Ok from you both. Looking forward to meeting you. :thumbup:

Babs

x

Hi Babas

Have booked table at one of the oldest Italian restaurants in Glasgow for May 14th. Not been there myself but a friend has and said food is very good!

Looking forward to our get together

Lesleyx

Hi Babs & Lesley

Looking forward to the 14th. Babs I will be getting on the same train at Perth (Abn-Dundee-Perth-Stirling-Glasgow) as I am at my sisters for the weekend. It leaves at 10.14am. Going to book my ticket today (Wednesday). Look forward to meeting you on the train. Any venue is ok with me for food.

Edna

XX

Hi

I'm booked up too! Down to you now Lesley! Anyone else out there want to join us?

Babs

x

Hi Babs and Edna

Will book a nice Italian for lunch. I shall meet you both off the train at Queen Street but we can firm up on arrangements nearer the tiem. Look forward to meeting you both.

Lesleyx

Hi Babs

Only ten days until our meeting in Glasgow! I will wait for you and Edna at the end of the platform where you train arrives. Hope we recognise each other!!!

See you on the 14th

Lesley

Harley
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley & Babs,

Not long now till the 14th. It will be a great day. Just look for a 5'2''ish, blonde short hair, in cerise top, bag and shoes coming off the train. That will be me.

Babs,

See you on the train

Edna

:):thumbup:

Harley
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all,

Looks like the trip is full.

See you all

Edna :)

bigbabs
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lesley & Babs,

Not long now till the 14th. It will be a great day. Just look for a 5'2''ish, blonde short hair, in cerise top, bag and shoes coming off the train. That will be me.

Babs,

See you on the train

Edna

:):thumbup:

Hi Lesley & Edna

That's come round quite quick hasn't it? When we arranged it it seemed ages away. Edna I've got a seat booked in Coach A seat 34. I'll go to that seat and try and save you one by me, if not we can move when you get on the train, at least you'll know where to find me. Lesley we will be the 2 ladies waving the stars and stripes!

See you both next week.

Babs

x

Harley
  • (Member)
(Member)

Babs,

I'll look for coach A. I really like the bit about the stars & stripes lol.

Lesley,

See you Saturday.

Edna

:)

ColinG
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Barry1' wrote:

Hello to everybody who will be doing this tour. I did the same trip 5 years ago & really enjoyed it so I have booked again for this year. I will be travelling from Durham & looking forward to meeting everyone

Take care

Barry

Hi Barry, I'm doing this one as well. Will be travelling from Ashington, flying down to Heathrow from Newcastle.

Colin

Sharon13
(Member)
Babs, Edna & Lesley

Hope you ladies all have a lovely day meeting up tomorrow. Enjoy your Italian food and shopping.

Take Care

Sharon x

Harley
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sharon

We had a great time in Glasgow and the meal was fab.

Edna :thumbup:

bigbabs
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone

Good to meet 2 fellow travellers in Glasgow on Saturday and looking forward to meeting the other 37! I hope you are all saving hard.

Babs

x

lesley07
(Member)
'Harley' wrote:

Hi Sharon

We had a great time in Glasgow and the meal was fab.

Hi Edna

Glad you enjoyed our day in Glasgow. September can't come quick enough!!!

Lesley

lesley07
(Member)
'bigbabs' wrote:

Hi everyone

Good to meet 2 fellow travellers in Glasgow on Saturday and looking forward to meeting the other 37! I hope you are all saving hard.

Babs

x

Hi Babs

Glad you enjoyed our day out in Glasgow.

Lesleyx

Harley37a
(Member)
Hi all,

Not long now. See you all in the Executive Lounge.

Edna

Sharon13
(Member)
If anyone wants to get in touch before we travel, i think we can exchange email addresses or mobile no's via the editor ??
Harley37a
(Member)
If anyone wants to get in touch before we travel, i think we can exchange email addresses or mobile no's via the editor ??

Sharon,

I have asked Oli to pass on my details to you.

kathy18
(Member)
'LynnR' wrote:

Hey Barbara, I am in contact with Colin who is travelling from Newcastle, but no one else boo hoo. Hey my uncle worked at the Vauxhall factory and my cousin still lives in Ellesemere Port (Sutton Way). Loved it up there.Sooooo looking forward to meeting up with you and all my fellow single travellers. 🙂 xx Lynn

Harley37a
(Member)
Hope you all have received your travel docs and are all ready for the 19th.

See you all

Edna

kathy18
(Member)
'bigbabs' wrote:

I am sooooooooo excited, just booked America's Golden West for September 19th. This is a trip of a lifetime for me and was thrilled to discover "Justyou" Be nice to say hi to fellow travellers as feeling a bit nervous!

Barbara x

hi

i'm really starting 2 get butterflies now .... 1st Just You hol & 1st time to USA ....:) any info re what 2 take: casual/posh clothes? cash/debit cards? etc gratefully rec'd ....:rolleyes: