sharonfromweymouth
(Member)
Dear Kathleen,

I'm very disappointed to hear that you won't be able to join us in Austria but it seems though a new car should take priority. Hopefully we will be able to sort something out next year and your health will improve.

Sharon.

kathleenS
(Member)
Thanks Sharon,

I'll just have to look forward to next year. Hope you all enjoy Austria, I'll be thinking of you when you're there.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Girls

Our Reps name is Caroline Huyshe.....I have not had this tour rep have you Rosemary ??? not long now girls X

Cindy

2468rosemary
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello girls,

No have not heard of our rep.

Well I am so disappointed about or friend Kathleen. We could have all still gone together in her new car ???

It's really weird you know cos at my Gym a lady in one of my aerobic classes has booked this same holiday and said it was the last place availble on this trip. I shoould imagine that was Kathleens place?? what a coincidence.

Well not long now and then there were 3,so will be in touch when i get back from my keep fit holiday next week.

Hope all is well with Myla and Sharon and of course Cindy

Take care Love Rosemary.

Get the chips on.

2468rosemary
(Member) (Topic Starter)
P.S. Yes I'm aiming for that leaderboard again ( Joke Joke)

Forgot to tell you I am going to the "Rockies" in November. Can't wait for the snow and the scenery,I am going with my daughter with travelsphere but we have both paid s.supplement

but it will be nice to go with her as I am running our of JY holidays.

Speak soon x x x

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Rosemary

Why have you gone for Travelsphere with Daughter does JY not do this trip? As for running out of holidays I think that then a new brochure comes and I think MORE holidyas PANIC...enjoy your keep fit holiday sounds like my idea of hell !! LOL.. so you will know another lady on the Austrian trip will we HAVE to BEHAVE !!!!!!!!! as if.. see you soon..

Cindy

2468rosemary
(Member) (Topic Starter)
JY don't do this trip however she doesn't want to go with a load of old people she is only young ??? There will be enough time for that.Well you think I am going to BEHAVE ?? WE ARE WHAT WE ARE AND IF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE ME TOUGH!!!Cmon what is there not to like about us .?? We keep the group happy if sometimes it was'nt for people like us it would be a bit dreary, don't u think?? Anyway take care I will talk when I get back.I have already been online today for next year but not JY I might do Fez to Marrakech I am just waiting to see cos they waiver the s.supplement on certain dates,but they said I was a bit early.I have to wait until July.

See u soon Love Rosemary

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sharon and Rosemary

Not long now then ladies...I have my euros just waiting for the final paperwork to arrive, which must be soon I would think..

sharonfromweymouth
(Member)
Hi Cindy & Rosemary,

Only three weeks to go and I'll be on my way. I haven't ordered my euros yet - I haven't got a clue how much to take but my overnight accommodation and National Express travel has been confirmed.

I had a good but exhausting time at the Queen Convention and have just about recovered so I'm looking forward to the break.

See you soon,

Sharon.

2468rosemary
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello girls

Back all refreshed and raring to go

Tickets received this morning,they really annoy me tho, when I booked I thought those are nice times to fly??

Then you receive your tickets and totally different time,I had already made my drop off and pick up plans and now I have to start again,This is so not on not to have been informed prior. I know the terms and conditions state.I would not have forfeit the holiday but if they had changed time and I was'nt going with my dear friends I may have cancelled,that is why it is always too late to do anything,I chose this holiday save me getting up at 3-4 a.m. to get a lift and now no better off.

Anyway enough moaning !!

I hope you are all well and look forward to seeing you both.

Will ring you Cindy at airport.

Love Rosemary xx

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sharon

Glad you had a good time at the QUEEN thingy, Ian is off to see AC/DC sometime soon, I hasten to say I will not be joining him..I have been checking out the weather in Austia, and they seem to be getting quite a bit of RAIN!!!which I hope stops, for while we are there, dont mind cold but RAIN a bore for sight seeing..you might see a thread on a main board, about Me!!!!!my friend who I have done 2 USA tours with knows a REP DAN who we will be bumping into us on a night out, so dont get worried if I am in DEMAND from DAN!!!

Rosemary hope your OK and looking forward to YET ANOTHER HOLIDAY..

Cindy x

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sharon and Rosemary

Got my tickets yesterday see the flight has changed so early start for us all now then.

Cindy

sharonfromweymouth
(Member)
Dear Cindy & Rosemary,

My tickets have arrived as well. I will have to change my National Express coach ticket time to go home but it's actually better for me as it's earlier - apparently I can change it at Gatwick after we land.

Not long to go now - I'm looking forward to seeing you both again.

Sharon.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Rosemary and Sharon....

What fun we had, was really great to see you both again, heres to the next trip...ONEDAY ..love to you both

Cindy xx

2468rosemary
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi to Sharon and Cindy

Glad you both arrived home ok and Sharon I have sent e mail but it keeps coming back,send me one and I'll try again.Brilliant holiday(well it was the company) Our courier was brilliant Well done greta,I did email her and thanked her. Si I will speak to you both soon ,it was so lovely to see you. Love Rosemary x

Where next ??

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Rosemary

I await the new brochure with baited breath, so I can have a long look and see what I fancy NEXT!!

Cindy xx