rdawson
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just back today from Vietnam, my first Just You trip and it was BRILLIANT! Could not have been with a better group of people, plus tour manager Steve and his local side kick Loc. Went with trepidation came back with new wonderful friends and fantastic memories. Can't wait for my next Just you experience (Argentina and Brazil in October, just with my 'new best friends' and they'll know what I mean! were coming with me.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sounds like you had a great time on your first JY tour seeing the sights And meeting new Best friends.....I think that's why people keep coming back time and again with JY ( I have been ln 9 tours) as the sights are great but also you keep meeting New Best Friends! ....I now travel sometimes with people from tours I have got on well with. For me this is a fantastic bonus to have a travel friend !!!

Enjoy Argentina and Brazil...

Cindy

Puer aeternus
(Member)
'rdawson' wrote:

Just back today from Vietnam, my first Just You trip and it was BRILLIANT! Could not have been with a better group of people, plus tour manager Steve and his local side kick Loc. Went with trepidation came back with new wonderful friends and fantastic memories. Can't wait for my next Just you experience (Argentina and Brazil in October, just with my 'new best friends' and they'll know what I mean! were coming with me.

Vietnam is high up on my wish list would love to see the communist take on the war, just need someone to pay for me to go!!! sounds brilliant.

adders103
(Member)
That's good to hear! Going on my 1st JY trip to Vietnam and Cambodia in 5 weeks time. Nervous and excited
Marion F
(Member)
'adders103' wrote:

That's good to hear! Going on my 1st JY trip to Vietnam and Cambodia in 5 weeks time. Nervous and excited

I'm also going on my 1st JY trip to Cambodia and Mekong Delta on 27 Oct. Getting very nervous about mosquitoes!