markesmith
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hello every one , just joned this site, and looking to book my first hoilday. but not to sure . how it works and what these holidays are like . Can any help me ?
Ali7
  • (Member)
(Member)
'markesmith' wrote:

hello every one , just joned this site, and looking to book my first hoilday. but not to sure . how it works and what these holidays are like . Can any help me ?

I'm in the same position Mark. Just want to know what to expect before I take the plunge. Ali

anita23
(Member)
Hi all

I am off to Americas West Coast on the 30 the September 2013 and would love to hear from anyone elsi who is going on that trip and have a chat

anita x

Jools
  • (Member)
(Member)
'markesmith' wrote:

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

For my first trip I just did a short break to test out whether I would enjoy it or not..............and I certainly did!!

After that I tried Lake Garda for a week and this year am pushing the boat out with a longer tour to the USA. I have also booked for Cost de la Luz. So, basically, decide how long you want to be away, see where you fancy visiting and then just go for it! Chances are that once you have done it you will find someone else on the forum who has booked the same trip as you and will be able to have contact with friendly people before you travel.

The holidays are extremely well organised and the joy of them is that you can choose to spend some time alone if that is what you fancy and nobody will mind. But if you don't want to be alone then you never need to be.

Good luck.

Jools

PaulineD
(Member)
'Jools' wrote:

'markesmith' wrote:

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

For my first trip I just did a short break to test out whether I would enjoy it or not..............and I certainly did!!

After that I tried Lake Garda for a week and this year am pushing the boat out with a longer tour to the USA. I have also booked for Cost de la Luz. So, basically, decide how long you want to be away, see where you fancy visiting and then just go for it! Chances are that once you have done it you will find someone else on the forum who has booked the same trip as you and will be able to have contact with friendly people before you travel.

The holidays are extremely well organised and the joy of them is that you can choose to spend some time alone if that is what you fancy and nobody will mind. But if you don't want to be alone then you never need to be.

Good luck.

Jools

I'll second that!!

PaulineD

DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello,

Like Jools I booked a short holiday in Egypt first as I always wanted to cruise the Nile. Next year China! I have just booked my 9th holiday with JY so you can judge for yourself.

In all this time I have never had a bad holiday, all have been very well organised and extremely enjoyable. You are looked after right from check-in at UK airport and met at the other end.

Go for it, you will not be disappointed.