daveJB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
What on earth has happened to the JY web site?, When you click on to your desired holiday and

then try to find the date that you would like to travel on all that appears is the contact us, information etc

small print at the bottom of the page.

The 'From, Duration and Departures' at the top of the page is not very helpful if you want to travel

in-between say May and October.

I imagine it would be very off-putting to someone new to JY and looking for a holiday to fit in

with their time off from work and having to phone HQ and going through dates and prices in stead of

just scrolling down and finding the information they need.

Dave.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dave,

Sorry to hear you were experiencing some issues over the weekend, this is something the team are looking into. The site appears to ber back up and running correctly today, but if you do have any further problems, please let me know.

Kindest regards,

Julia

daveJB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

I think I know what the problem is, I used Internet Explorer, when I tried JY web site on Google Chrome

it worked as it should, so, sorry my fault.

Dave.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dave,

We knew there was a problem with the search in Internet Explorer but not the lack of dates and prices so this is a new issue - thanks for letting us know! We'll get the team on it to fix.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Christine Dyball
(Member)
I've also been unable to access the dates and prices on the website for the last week, the initial page of the holiday comes up, but when you go to look on the itinerary and dates etc., you just get the contact details. I want to view a few destinations before I make a final decision!
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Christine

We have published an update to the website to address an issue with dates and prices not displaying in Internet Explorer 11. Hopefully you will now be able to see the information you need. If not, please let me know.

Kindest regards,

Julia