shellnortheast
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Friends,

Just been thinking is it possible to find out the price of extras for each holiday before the final info arrives on the door mat just before you go away. I am going to South Africa in October 19th ( counting down sleeps). I no I can call and ask but wonder if you have some other way of getting this info across. Then it gives you more time to choose and if like me save a few more pound coins in the holiday jar.

many thanks Shellnortheast

(Member)
Hi Shellnortheast,

Is it only the South Africa extras that you would like to know, or any other trips in particular?

Kindest Regards,

Monty

shellnortheast
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Shellnortheast,

Is it only the South Africa extras that you would like to know, or any other trips in particular?

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Hi Monty,

I was wondering for all holidays. If had a page with prices or you could have some sort of e- mail update every few months of what's going on with your holiday eg prices of extras, flight changes. many thanks shellnortheast

(Member)
Hi Shellnortheast,

What a brilliant idea! I will pass this over to the relevant teams. The best thing to do at the moment is to ring one of our friendly holiday advisors, as they will be able to tell you every little up-to-date detail.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Jilly Windy Miller
(Member)
'shellnortheast' wrote:

Hi Friends,

Just been thinking is it possible to find out the price of extras for each holiday before the final info arrives on the door mat just before you go away. I am going to South Africa in October 19th ( counting down sleeps). I no I can call and ask but wonder if you have some other way of getting this info across. Then it gives you more time to choose and if like me save a few more pound coins in the holiday jar.

many thanks Shellnortheast

Hello Shellnortheast,

If it's any help I went to South Africa last year (wonderful country) and was very pleasantly surprised as to how cheap everything was there. Drinks, food, jewellery etc. were much lower in price than here. Hope you have a great time.