penny carter
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dear Editor,

I have just received the new brochure and I love the layout and the new loyalty scheme. I am, however, a bit confused on the pricing. For example, on your Highlights of Peru tour, the price for the August 8th 2018 departure has been given as £2999 in the brochure but on the website it says that it's £3,399 for that date. That's a difference of £400. All the dates in the brochure for this tour have been given the same price but shouldn't they vary according to when you go? The price next to the date suggests that this is the cost of the holiday as it doesn't say ' from £2,999' on it. 

I noticed that a 'blanket' price has also been given on the Canada and New England in the Fall tour whereas the prices again vary on the website depending on date.Other tours have different prices according to dates when you go which is understandable. 

Therefore, has there been a printing error on the Canada and Peru trips ( and possibly others)?  It can be quite misleading to see the price of  a trip then when you go to book find that there is a price difference of a few hundred pounds! 

Just wanted to query that.

Many thanks

Penny Carter

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Penny,

I can tell you that the price should be £2999 but we do reserve the right to increase the price in the future.

Kind Regards,

Amy

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Julia/Amy

On this point I asked a question last week as the Cambodia departure (with add on) I am booked on for 6th November is £100 cheaper in the brochure than the price I paid by booking early last year.  Is this difference to be refunded under the new price promise?

Regards

Moderator2
(Member)
penny carter
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Penny,

I can tell you that the price should be £2999 but we do reserve the right to increase the price in the future.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Many thanks for the information Amy and once again congratulations on a fabulous looking new brochure!