brownowl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I have been trying to ring the office today since 1.30pm but have been unable to speak to anyone, I have been on hold several times, the first time for 20 mins! I have tried all the numbers I can find to no avail. Is there something weong with the lines? I have never had to wait more than 2 mins before,

Thank you.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Brownowl,

I'm really sorry to hear that you have not managed to speak to one of our advisors yet. We have been experiencing a very high volume of calls at the moment.

Is there anything I can help with?

Kindest regards,

Julia

brownowl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Brownowl,

I'm really sorry to hear that you have not managed to speak to one of our advisors yet. We have been experiencing a very high volume of calls at the moment.

Is there anything I can help with?

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

I have booked a holiday to Kerala in October, and would like to try to upgrade on the return flight from Mumbai. Can you help please? Thank you. sheilax

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sheila,

Whilst I can't help directly with that request - I have been and spoken to a colleague who looks after flight upgrades and he will look at this for you.

Kindest regards.

Julia

brownowl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sheila,

Whilst I can't help directly with that request - I have been and spoken to a colleague who looks after flight upgrades and he will look at this for you.

Kindest regards.

Julia

Thanks a lot Julia. X