topcat22
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I'm booked on the Tuscany trip that will return to UK on 18th Oct. The flight is due in at 4pm.

I haven't been through Gatwick for years and imagine it's far busier theses days. I'll have to get a National Express bus home.

Do you think that 90 minutes would be enough time to get through baggage collection and on to the bus?

Peter Jersey
(Member)
Hello Topcat22

I use Gatwick fairly frequently, Usually the North Terminal. I do not usually have a problem but to be on the safe side I would allow 2 hours. This should allow you time to get your National Express tickets and find your Bus Stop. If you are arriving at the South Terminal the bus stops are about a five minute walk away. North Terminal not so far.

Peter

Sue2
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have been through North and South Terminals a few times in the last couple of years and always have to make it through in time for trains. 90 minutes should be ok providing your flight is on time! That is the unknown factor. . Generally I would allow 2 hours.
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Came back from Austria on Sunday and from getting off the plane, through security, collecting luggage, catching bus and collecting my car (from airparks) only took one hour.

Security was the slowest part but my luggage arrived on carousel as soon as i got through, perfect timing.

90 minutes will be fine unless flight is delayed.