Bridget Jane
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben, could you tell me how many people are booked on this trip and who is our tour manager. Also, is there any dress code for any of the areas we are to visit? Ie are shorts allowed etc?

Thanks,Bridget

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Bridget,

Thanks for getting in touch. I can confirm your Tour Manager is a wonderful lady called Alison Bisset. To date there 32 fellow travellers. In respect of clothing -

Climate & Clothing

Northern and Central Thailand experience a tropical monsoon climate, with northern areas, such as Chiang Mai, being slightly cooler. The rainy season reaches its climax from May to September.

Casual lightweight clothing, including a sunhat and a pair of strong, sensible walking shoes are recommended throughout the tour. You may find a cardigan or pullover useful for air-conditioned buildings and transportation.

When visiting the local temples the dress code can be strict. Women cannot wear shorts or strappy tops and men’s shorts must be below the knee. It is quite normal to remove your shoes before entering temples.

As Thailand is a country with such varying temperatures it is best to check weather forecasts yourself just prior to travel. Information is readily available on the internet.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben