MartinW17
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am thinking of booking the Sorrento holiday but have concerns about the hotel. I have read a number of reviews about the Hotel Zi Teresa which say that the rooms are very noisy and the food is poor. C[/size]an anyone who has stayed in this hotel agree or disagree with those comments.
Sue2
  • (Member)
(Member)
I stayed there last year. I did not find my room noisy but maybe some at the front may have been. I dont recall anyone complaining. I did not think the food was very good at all, but that is a matter of taste.
MartinW17
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Sue2' wrote:

I stayed there last year. I did not find my room noisy but maybe some at the front may have been. I dont recall anyone complaining. I did not think the food was very good at all, but that is a matter of taste.

Thanks for your response. How did you find the overall JY holiday based in Sorrento? Is it best to plan to eat out and avoid the hotel food?

Sue2
  • (Member)
(Member)
'MartinW17' wrote:

'Sue2' wrote:

Thanks for your response. How did you find the overall JY holiday based in Sorrento? Is it best to plan to eat out and avoid the hotel food?

The holiday was very enjoyable. The Hotel is a short walk from the centre of town. The organised trips mean you do see the best of the area. If the system is the same, you choose your dinner from the menu at breakfast time so if you dont like any of it you can go out!

maggie-b
(Member)
Just back from Sorrento. The hotel is basic and clean and that is as good as it gets. The staff are excellent but the food is terrible. You wouldn't eat it at home, mostly because there is no fresh veg or fruit. You could have a good room or one like mine, half underground. It seems random as to what sort of room you get but I couldn't change mine as the hotel seems to be full most off the time. Yes its noisy but it is just off the main road through Sorrento so to be expected. Just keep drinking the prosecco!