daveb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly, last week a customer services advisor was unable to tell me if I was the sole traveller Manchester - Gatwick ,and didn't have cost of jeep and kayak excursions.

I have just noticed [Tuscany 7/10 travellers] ,on noticeboard- know numbers travelling from Luton[?] I think and also travelling to Luton.

I have travelled "just you" before and it's not a problem. I remember west Coast USA /and S Africa having cost of excursions and payment methods which would have been useful this time ,and to know if there may be another "jy"er at Manchester.

Dave

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dave

The prices for the optional excursions are as follows:

St. John’s - the island’s capital is just three miles away and offers duty-free shops, botanic gardens, a distillery and lovely cathedral.

US$12pp

Island Jeep Safari - this is a great way to see the island as you’ll be able to visit places which are inaccessible by coaches and cars.

US$99 per person.

Kayak Adventure - paddle your own kayak with an experienced guide through inlets and secluded coves - you’ll have the chance to see turtles, stingrays, tropical fish and birds.

US$99 per person.

I'm afraid I don't have any information about regional connecting flights but you may be able to get in touch with other passengers via the Community.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor