Nvg123
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone I’m Natalie 38 single live alone in Chelmsford. Anyone as new to this today as I am? Has anyone been on any trips from this company and what were your experiences?
Mollyw
(Member)
Hi, I’m new to this too. I’m planning to book my first Just You holiday, probably New York October next year.
DavidG
(Member)
Hello Both,

I have been on nearly 20 JY holidays since my first, very tentative steps. All have been well organised, most travellers get along well with each other and all have been very enjoyable.  Just pick a holiday that you fancy and go for it!

You will soon get 'the bug' like me.

Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I have done 23 trips all over the world with Just You and Travelsphere. You will not be alone - you travel in a group and are very well looked after with a UK Tour Manager (normally) and local guides.

Just select somewhere you have always wanted to go to, and book it!

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Hils

Donna1
(Member)
Hi both,

Just want to say to you both to go for it. I'm 39 and went in my first trip 3 years ago to NYC. I've since been on 3 more trips my latest being western highlights this September/October which was amazing. Therefore I'd say check the holidays for where you'd like to go and go for it. I've made some great friends from my trips who will be friends for life.

Donna

intrepid traveller
(Member)
Hi and welcome.  Have had about 16 great trips with JY and TS.  Take the plunge and go for it.  

Everybody on the trip will have been a newbie sometime and will do their best to make you feel welcome and at ease.  You will meet some lovely people and go to beautiful places.  Enjoy!!

Mollyw
(Member)
Thanks all - am definitely booking this weekend!
RogerT
(Member)
Hi Molly and Natalie,

WARNING .. WARNING ..!

JY holidays are like a bag of peanuts .. once you’ve had one you have to have another :-)

I’ve had two sensational trips in the last year and have another booked for June.

Any early nerves will soon dissipate once you start to meet and chat with your fellow travellers many of whom may be in the same boat.

If you read any of the reviews on the forum you will find a common thread. Everyone gets on really well and has a great time.

Itineraries look great and read well, but deliver so much more. Tour Managers do a great job and are always on hand and keep things running smoothly.

My suspicion is that when you return from your first venture you will be straight back to the brochure planning the next one !

Enjoy your first of, hopefully, many .. it’s a big world out there !

Roger

Yaitch
(Member)
Hi. I just returned last week from my first JY holiday; Spirit of India.

Like you, I was excited about the prospect of the holiday but very apprehensive beforehand.  I can honestly say I had the best time ever and felt totally safe and looked after. All the arrangements are in place for travellers to enjoy their time away. We had a fabulous your manager Marsha, and nothing was too much trouble for her and her aim was for us all to have a memorable time which we did. Local guides were also excellent.

I'm already looking to book my next trip so my advice is go for it - you won't regret it!

Michele Brophy
(Member)
'Hii wrote:

🙂 Hi everyone I’m Natalie 38 single live alone in Chelmsford. Anyone as new to this today as I am? Has anyone been on any trips from this company and what were your experiences?