Anna2825
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi!

This week I bit the bullet and booked a week in Austria with 'Just You'. Not only have I never been to Austria, I've never been on a 'Solo' holiday and I'm both nervous and excited!  I love Strauss and Mozart, not to mention 'The Sound of Music' so this is a trip I had on my bucket list.

Anyone else going?

Anna

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Anna

I have been to Austria several times years ago (not with Just You). I used to go with my younger sister (now sadly no longer with us as she lost her fight with cancer in February this year) and brother. We used to go every other year and loved it. Austria is very beautiful - personally I think it is much prettier than Switzerland. You will love Austria. There is no need to be nervous whilst travelling with Just You. You will be looked after very well and will want to book another trip on your return. Enjoy your first Solo trip and your first Just You experience.

Best wishes

Jaya

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Anna,

Just been to Vienna with my daughters at the beginning of December. Loved the area with lots of young men selling tickets to the Opera with Straus and Mozart. As I do not like Mozart, I was not bothered. Luckily for us as we had a wonderful time at the Prater instead 😉 

Jan