Welsh Jude
(Member) (Topic Starter)
If anyone going on the Iceland trip on 15 November is catching the Heathrow express, would they like to meet up at Paddington - I have never traveled on my own before & am a little apprehensive about getting there & the whole airport experience
hettiab
(Member)
Hi Welsh jude , would you like to meet me somewhere at Heathrow airport as I am too very nervous. I have never been to Heathrow before and im sure if we met up somewhere at a apecific time we would feel more at ease? 🙂
Julie_WB
(Member)
Hi both,

I'm planning to get to Heathrow at 10am or a bit later (depending on traffic).

(I do hope there will be no traffic issues)

I will be heading straight to the check in. Come and find me.

Black suitcase, green wheels and handle, pink strap and I've placed 1 green monster type stickers on either side of my suitcase.

We can all grab a cuppa or something to calm the nerves. :-)

Julie

Welsh Jude
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julie_WB' wrote:

Hi both,

I'm planning to get to Heathrow at 10am or a bit later (depending on traffic).

(I do hope there will be no traffic issues)

I will be heading straight to the check in. Come and find me.

Black suitcase, green wheels and handle, pink strap and I've placed 1 green monster type stickers on either side of my suitcase.

We can all grab a cuppa or something to calm the nerves. :-)

Julie

Hello, I will be using the Heathrow express & plan on catching either the 9.55 or 10.10 service - it only takes 15 minutes so what if we meet up wherever the Just You rep is situated at between 10.30 & 10.40. It will be great to have company at the airport. I will have a bright blue suitcase with a luggage strap around it bearing my surname (Stuart). See you tomorrow