nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
So have we gone back to the new website look this morning, have all the problems now been fixed!..

Let's hope so, let's see if people can find it easier to use this time round

Cindy

Toni2909
(Member)
Well, I have managed to register and look at the details you hold for me. Curiously, it has all my future booked holidays and all but one of my previous holidays listed. I wonder what happened to my lovely trip to Calabria? I can't remember exactly when I went - maybe Oct 2013?

Other than that, I am very happy to see this new function. Thanks for all the hard work that has gone into developing it.

Toni

RaeW
  • (Member)
(Member)
Have just discovered the 'new look' website and am finding it so easy to navigate. The slide shows are a great idea. Have just been looking up a holiday and see that it is very clear now where the flights leave from and how many places are left on the tour. Very informative. Well done to the creators.
SKW2962
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

So have we gone back to the new website look this morning, have all the problems now been fixed!..

Let's hope so, let's see if people can find it easier to use this time round

Cindy

Is there a prize for spotting the first fix needed? Maybe me, but if you google JY and try to use the link to either "Your Community" or "Just You Community" you get a 500 error - "Internal server error". Can still enter via home page.

Sandy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Toni2909' wrote:

Well, I have managed to register and look at the details you hold for me. Curiously, it has all my future booked holidays and all but one of my previous holidays listed. I wonder what happened to my lovely trip to Calabria? I can't remember exactly when I went - maybe Oct 2013?

Other than that, I am very happy to see this new function. Thanks for all the hard work that has gone into developing it.

Toni

Hi Toni,

I love a challenge.... So your Calabria trip isn't listed in your online account as it was booked on a different "label" (these are what we call individual customer records - you have 2). It's not a problem... When you've logged in to the website, if you click on 'Your Holidays' if you complete the form (booking reference, departure date and postcode) and click find holiday, it will add this to your online account.

Kindest regards,

Julia

StewM
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia

I like the function on the new website that allows holidays to be compared. However, I found that I couldn't get the compare function to include an add-on to the itinerary: it only presented the base-level holiday. I was specifically trying to compare the itinerary for Walking in Nepal with its add-on with other holidays but was only shown the 12 day itinerary for Nepal, not the 15 day one. Nothing I did gave me the full itinerary in the compare list.

Stewart

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'SKW2962' wrote:

Is there a prize for spotting the first fix needed? Maybe me, but if you google JY and try to use the link to either "Your Community" or "Just You Community" you get a 500 error - "Internal server error". Can still enter via home page.

Sandy

Sadly that error was picked up by one of the team already, They are aware of this problem and it is in the process of being fixed - I understand that redirects from google should be fixed in the morning (fingers crossed)

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone,

Thank you for sending in your comments, please keep them coming!

I am forwarding everything on to the development team to look at - I'm aware that they've already fixed a few small bugs which have been found since we launched yesterday so they are "on it".

Kindest regards,

Julia

davidj
(Member)
When a page is loaded a 0800(Freephone) number appears and is quickly replaced with a 0844 premium rate number. Is it meant to change to 0844? and do both numbers work?
Mick W
(Member)
Previously when you clicked on the Airport you could see the proposed outward flight time, cant see this anywhere now but always thought it a useful guide when deciding whether a airport hotel was required.

Mick

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia

Sorry to be a pain, but am I just being thick!!!

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I must be a bit slow about these things - I'm obviously registered for the Community but do we have to register separately to view bookings etc? I clicked on "log in" on the top right hand corner of the homepage and put in my email and password but it didn't work - I thought maybe I'd forgotten my forum password and tried to click "resend" but nothing happened! Please explain in words of one syllable how I view my bookings?!

Many thanks and apologies for being a bit dim...

Cheers,

Bob

sallyc
(Member)
I am unable to log in and when I ask for a password reset, nothing happens. Help!
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
OK scrap my last post - I've worked it out that all of us need to register for the website, which is quite separate to our Community registration. Different type of password needed, another one to add to the list! After a bit of hassle regarding postcodes (we still don't have them in Ireland), I've cracked it and can now view all my bookings past and present - a great facility!

Cheers,

Bob

sallyc
(Member)
Julia, Ignore my last - solved!
Toni2909
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

'Toni2909' wrote:

Toni

Hi Toni,

I love a challenge.... So your Calabria trip isn't listed in your online account as it was booked on a different "label" (these are what we call individual customer records - you have 2). It's not a problem... When you've logged in to the website, if you click on 'Your Holidays' if you complete the form (booking reference, departure date and postcode) and click find holiday, it will add this to your online account.

Kindest regards,

Julia

That's not going to happen, as I don't have any of the details (except my postcode, of course!) Not to worry. Everything else is looking good.

sue1305
(Member)
Hi Julia

Like the look of the new site. Small problem. I cannot seem to find the pompeii, Sorrento and Bay of naples trip on the site at all. Hopefully this is one of the issues they have already spotted.

Regards

Sue

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sending in your comments, please keep them coming!

I am forwarding everything on to the development team to look at - I'm aware that they've already fixed a few small bugs which have been found since we launched yesterday so they are "on it".

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia

When you are logged into the community boards if you go to top l/h side ..contact us if you click that error 404 comes up..if anybody needs to know..

Cindy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia, just to let you know the excursions on the Yosemite tour are showing the flights as costing £999 each - this might just put people off booking them!!

Hope all the teething problems are sorted out soon,

All the best,

Bob

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Julia

Sorry to be a pain, but am I just being thick!!!

JULIA

Why are my messages not coming through with all I have written on ????

There was much more to this posting...

I wanted to know what we as forum users should be looking at with the new website etc...

Cindy