barrysore
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there

My name is Barry, 55 and been widowed for a year.

Just booked my first singles holiday to Sorrento 22nd May 2013.

Does anyone know how many people normally go on these holidays?

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Barry

Welcome to you, and great that you have booked to go away, if you post this in the message board that says ASK THE EDITOR the lovely BEN will tell you how many have booked the age ration and male to female split if you ask him..

have a great time away, I have not been on that tour but I have my 9th tour booked for Florida..

Cindy

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Barry,

Welcome.

I've not done the Sorrento holiday but on the 8 holidays I've done with JY the laregest group was 45 and smallest 18.

As Cindy say's its a good idea to ask Ben he will tell you how many have booked.

Mick

michael1
(Member)
Hello Barry

I did this holiday last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. On my trip there were about 25 of us, which seems to be the norm for JY trips. However in my experience JY have always been quite open about questions of this nature, and will gladly tell you age range and male/female split if you ask them.

Have a great time, if you want to know anything about this trip just ask.

Michael.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Barry

Sorrento is a lovely destination. Hope you will have a chance to visit Capri.

Regards

Jaya

barrysore
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Barry

Welcome to you, and great that you have booked to go away, if you post this in the message board that says ASK THE EDITOR the lovely BEN will tell you how many have booked the age ration and male to female split if you ask him..

have a great time away, I have not been on that tour but I have my 9th tour booked for Florida..

Cindy

HelloCindy, I have messaged Ben. Thanks for the advice!

Barry

barrysore
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for the advice. i have messaged the Editor. Good to hear from someone who has been on the trip.

Barry