jenny2k
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone

My name is Jenny and i am considering a just you trip. Im 26 and really want to travel and I like the idea of a holiday with new people and having new experiences.

I was thinking of a trip like Prague for four days, has anyone been and would you recommend this for a first time trip?

I would absolutely love to do the china trip! I was thinking that might be too big a jump for my first trip though, what do you think?

I must admit I am nervous about traveling on my own so any tips would be great or even just a friendly hello would be lovely. :shy:

Jenny

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Jenny an a warm welcome to you.

I have done 8 JY tours there is a video link on here of me, Cindy NIXON and another from Lovely Lesley have a look at them might help you.

MY 1st JY tour was USA, so I jumped straight in. You will be a younger traveller but that's fine I am sure you will be made welcome. I have been to Prague (not with JY) and it's a really great City break to explore. The China trip is very popular but it is a very busy tour.

Honestly there is nothing to be nervous about these tours are all very good, and you are looked after along the way, it's a very safe way to travel for ladies. I would say to you, go for the tour that you really fancy doing, there's a big world out there so go and explore it, we only live once.

Have fun

Good Luck

Cindy

anitalaughs
(Member)
'jenny2k' wrote:

Hi everyone

My name is Jenny and i am considering a just you trip. Im 26 and really want to travel and I like the idea of a holiday with new people and having new experiences.

I was thinking of a trip like Prague for four days, has anyone been and would you recommend this for a first time trip?

I would absolutely love to do the china trip! I was thinking that might be too big a jump for my first trip though, what do you think?

I must admit I am nervous about traveling on my own so any tips would be great or even just a friendly hello would be lovely. :shy:

Jenny

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to the Just You Community, I have been to Prague about 3 times not with Just You though. It is a beautiful city you will enjoy it. I have already done 3 JY trips , Thailand, China, Kenya and my next one is Vietnam in September. There is nothing to worry about as everyone is really friendly and looks out for each other. The age group varies from 20s to 70s so there is a great age range. I travelled on my own literally before joining Just You but think nothing of it now. Hope this helps.

Anita

cashley
(Member)
Hi!

I have just returned from the Japan trip. It was my 1st trip with just You (and travelling by myself) and, like you, am in my 20's. I had a fantastic time, the group got on really well and we saw so much. . . just about to sort through all 2000 photos!!! I would say just go for it, choose a trip and book before you can change your mind. If you fancy China, don't be afraid of the distance, I'm sure it'll be great. Prague would also be good, I was there with a friend earlier this year and loved it!

beverley1471
(Member)
hi, my name is Bev i'm 34 and have been considering booking a holiday as well. Not plucked up the courage yet as i'm worried about being alot younger than anyone else and travelling on my own. Can't give any tips i'm afraid! but i can say hello. Will read with interest as it may help me to pluck up the courage to book!
jenny2k
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you so much for you replies everyone!

I've had a good look round at other companies and I think Just You looks the best!

I think it'll be a trip in 2013 for me so I can save up some money and after reading all your comments, im really tempted to do the China trip, it really sounds like an amazing trip!

Although I have to say the tours of america look amazing as well, theres just so much choice!

Well I will keep you posted on whether I do book a trip and thanks again for your responses 🙂

julie.H
(Member)
Hello everyone, feeling nervous but really want to travel. Never ever done this on my own before, my name is julie and i am 52, just need to take the plunge and decide which country to visit for my my first time. can anyone help? julie
Jenny...
(Member)
'beverley1471' wrote:

hi, my name is Bev i'm 34 and have been considering booking a holiday as well. Not plucked up the courage yet as i'm worried about being alot younger than anyone else and travelling on my own. Can't give any tips i'm afraid! but i can say hello. Will read with interest as it may help me to pluck up the courage to book!

Bev, in relation to your age query, I'm 35 and did my first tour last year, there was a big mixture of ages and it was fine. Everyone gets on whatever the age, I'm doing my second trip in a few weeks, so I would say go for it.

Jenny

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

To all those who are thinking of booking a Just You holiday and are nervous about it, I would say to go ahead and book it. There is no need to be nervous at all - everyone is in the same boat and you are looked after very well on Just You holidays. I have just been on my third Just You holiday to Costa de la Luz - my first was to Jordan in September 2009. Age does not matter on Just You holiday. Anyway what is age? It is just a number. Pick a destination you always wanted to see and book it and I can assure you that you will not have any regrets at all.

Jaya