sue ann
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone, another new traveller here. its my first day on the forum so not really got the hang of it yet. i tried to comment on some threads but i dont think it worked. im hoping to go to china this year but not settled on a date yet. when i do im hoping to talk to others who are going on the same trip. is that how this works? I read a couple of reviews of it and it sounds wonderfull.
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue,

Your post will have worked they get checked by Ben (editor) before they show.

Not done China yet but have travelled with others that have and they all said it was a good holiday.

Mick

Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sue wrote:

Hi everyone, another new traveller here. its my first day on the forum so not really got the hang of it yet. i tried to comment on some threads but i dont think it worked. im hoping to go to china this year but not settled on a date yet. when i do im hoping to talk to others who are going on the same trip. is that how this works? I read a couple of reviews of it and it sounds wonderfull.

Hello Sue Ann,

It takes a bit of time to get your head round as to how the forum works. Postings are not instant as these need to be vetted by Ben. This ensures a "safe environment". May be we could have a "How to use the Forum" page Ben for new members? Just a thought.

I hope that you will go ahead and discover the delights of China. You will not be alone and you will be well looked after. I would nearer the time suggest that you perhaps post a thread asking if any one is going on the trip. It might be possible to meet up prior to your departure with fellow travellers.. I did this last year and was joined by three other ladies, staying at a hotel overnight.

Wishing you luck on your travels.

Mel

MARIE W
(Member)
Hi, Sue Anne, I'm a new member and have just booked my first JY holiday at the weekend to travel to China in August 2013. I've found it really useful reading through the threads regarding China as there are lots of tips and reviews to be found. Hope you go ahead and book.

Marie