Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just decided to book Austrian Lakes (12th August), anyone else going ?
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Mick W

Hi I am not on this tour but I have done this a few years ago you will have a great time, If there's anything you need to know ask away....Great cakes and coffee and ice cream ..so enjoy ...oops fantastic scenery as well..

Cindy

margaret freeman
(Member)
Hi Mick Ihave book Austrian Lakes for 12 August my first trip with Just you I will be traveling down from Manchester
JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi All

I have had the pleasure of being on this trip twice both with Just You

It is a great little trip, And is very busy if you welcome the optional excursions too. There will be plenty of opportunity for sight seeing, eating and exploring to your heart is content. If you plan going on any of the Lake Cruises and I believe one is included, Be sure to take a wee jumper or cardigan with you, If you feel the cold. The Salt Mines in Hallstadt is also very interesting and amusing especially with the wooden slides. The Hotel where you will be staying is a lovely little hotel closely situated by the large lake and the Town of Weyrigg.

If you need any further advice please feel free to ask.

p.s Some insect repellant is also handy. Please note, There is no need to carry travel kettles, AsThe Strand Hotel. is probably one of the very few hotels in Austria that actually supply tea / coffes making facilities in the rooms, The slight down side, Is that once you have used your supply of sugar , cream etc, then you will be required to re supply yourself

Enjoy your trip

Andy

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Mick W

Hi I am not on this tour but I have done this a few years ago you will have a great time, If there's anything you need to know ask away....Great cakes and coffee and ice cream ..so enjoy ...oops fantastic scenery as well..

Cindy

Thanks Cindy,

The cakes coffee and ice cream sound great, lol

hope you are well,

Mick

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JustAndy103' wrote:

Hi All

I have had the pleasure of being on this trip twice both with Just You

It is a great little trip, And is very busy if you welcome the optional excursions too. There will be plenty of opportunity for sight seeing, eating and exploring to your heart is content. If you plan going on any of the Lake Cruises and I believe one is included, Be sure to take a wee jumper or cardigan with you, If you feel the cold. The Salt Mines in Hallstadt is also very interesting and amusing especially with the wooden slides. The Hotel where you will be staying is a lovely little hotel closely situated by the large lake and the Town of Weyrigg.

If you need any further advice please feel free to ask.

p.s Some insect repellant is also handy. Please note, There is no need to carry travel kettles, AsThe Strand Hotel. is probably one of the very few hotels in Austria that actually supply tea / coffes making facilities in the rooms, The slight down side, Is that once you have used your supply of sugar , cream etc, then you will be required to re supply yourself

Enjoy your trip

Andy

Hi Andy,

Yes will be doing some excurrsions but also hope for some free time to maybe explore myself, don't mind a good walk.

Mick

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'margaret wrote:

Hi Mick Ihave book Austrian Lakes for 12 August my first trip with Just you I will be traveling down from Manchester

Hi Margaret,

Are you flying down ?

I'm at the other side of the Penines (near York) and will probably drive down the day before, will get a hotel/park deal.

Mick

margaret freeman
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

'margaret wrote:

Hi Margaret,

Are you flying down ?

I'm at the other side of the Penines (near York) and will probably drive down the day before, will get a hotel/park deal.

Mick

margaret freeman
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

'margaret wrote:

Hi Margaret,

Are you flying down ?

Mick

margaret freeman
(Member)
Hi Mick yes Iwill be flying down from Manchester the day before just you have booked me in hotel near the airport
margaret freeman
(Member)
Yes Mick Iam flying down the day before I have booked into air port hotel
margaret freeman
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

'margaret wrote:

Hi Margaret,

Are you flying down ?

Mick

Yes I am flying down the day before I have booked into a air port hotel

margaret freeman
(Member)
yes I am flying down the day before Ihave booked a air port hotel for the night

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Margaret,

Look forward to meeting you.

Mick

AprilJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick & Margaret,

I am also going to Austria on 12th August as my first holiday and am really looking forward to it. I will be traveling to Gatwick by coach as I am only an hour away, but look forward to meeting you both.

April

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi April,

Will look forward to meeting you

Mick