vincentaj
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone, just wondering who else is going on this trip, it's my first trip with Just You and although a bit apprehensive and a big thank you to all that contacted me through my other thread, just would like to start contacting those going on this trip as well. I'm staying at the Premier Inn the night before we travel so will be at a lose end.:shy:
shyanne
(Member)
Me!!

Are you staying at the Premier Inn, North Terminal, Gatwick? That is where I will be the night before after catching the train down from Manchester. Where are you travelling from? If we are at the same hotel, it would be great to meat up in the evening, either for a meal or just a drink, as I find it really boring in the hotel on my own.

Anne

vincentaj
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'shyanne' wrote:

Me!!

Are you staying at the Premier Inn, North Terminal, Gatwick? That is where I will be the night before after catching the train down from Manchester. Where are you travelling from? If we are at the same hotel, it would be great to meat up in the evening, either for a meal or just a drink, as I find it really boring in the hotel on my own.

Anne

Hi

Yes I am staying at the same place, I'm travelling from Royal Wootton Bassett getting there around 8pm so will be starving!

cathyn
  • (Member)
(Member)
HI ,I DID THIS HOLIDAY IN JUNE . I HAD A LOVELY TIME, A REALY NICE GROUP. CHRISTINE WAS AN EXCELLENT TOUR MANAGER. CESKY KROMLOU IS A MUST ,BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO VISIT. WE WENT FOR NICE WALKS IN WEYWREGG AREA. NICE HOTEL, TRIPS WERE VERY GOOD. ENJOY IT.
Deedle
  • (Member)
(Member)
'vincentaj' wrote:

Hi everyone, just wondering who else is going on this trip, it's my first trip with Just You and although a bit apprehensive and a big thank you to all that contacted me through my other thread, just would like to start contacting those going on this trip as well. I'm staying at the Premier Inn the night before we travel so will be at a lose end.:shy:

I'm going to be staying at the Premier Inn too the night before...coming down from North Yorks...It's my first trip too.

shyanne
(Member)
So that is three of us staying at the Premier Inn the night before this holiday. Shall we all meet up for a meal and drink so that we do not spend the evening alone in our rooms? We could meet at reception at say 8.00pm or some other suitable place - I have not stayed here before so am not sure of the facilities.

Anne

Deedle
  • (Member)
(Member)
'shyanne' wrote:

So that is three of us staying at the Premier Inn the night before this holiday. Shall we all meet up for a meal and drink so that we do not spend the evening alone in our rooms? We could meet at reception at say 8.00pm or some other suitable place - I have not stayed here before so am not sure of the facilities.

Anne

Happy to do that if I get there in good time.