charlie85
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello male age 53 looking at trying one of the discovery weekends, probably Bouremouth in June. Has anyone been on one, how was it? What are the numbers and make up of the group like? Any replies would be great thanks.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
WELCOME CHARLIE

I have not been on a discovery weekend but I have done 8 JY tours so if I can help at all just ask... Good Luck with whatever holiday you pick.

There are two video links on this page of Lesley and Myself if you would like to watch them might give you more of an idea of what happens etc.

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Charlie

Like Cindy I too have not been on a discovery weekend - just decided to take the plunge and booked Jordan in September 2009 and have not looked back. All my nervousness vanished as soon as I reached the airport and met my fellow travellers. Ages vary according to the trip, anything from late 20s to 80s and women usually outnumber men, but everyone gets on. I have never felt lonely on the two Just You trips I have done. I am going to Costa de la Luz in May and Holy Land in October. Once you travel with Just You, there is no looking back!

Good luck with whichever trip you choose - you will definitely not have any regrets.

Jaya