julieblonde1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I googled ..... "America for solo travellers" , found "Just You", fell in love with America West holiday and booked it !! ....... am i mad ?? or about to have the holiday of a lifetime ??
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Julie

If your mad then we are all mad on here.... my 1st of 8 JY tours was a USA one I had a great time and have never looked back.. great holidays and so much to see, and people do mix in with all the age ranges you will have a great time I am sure.

Cindy

Georgesteve
(Member)
I went on my first Just You holiday (South Africa) earlier this year. If you are on your own Just You are ideal because everyone is in the same situation and the group gelled together from the very start. There wasps no way anyone felt left out. The holiday delivered everything I expected, and more. I am sure it will be the same with your USA trip. The group age range was from about 40ish to 76 (that's me). The age spread seemed fairly even.

Good luck! I'm off to China in September.

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Can't fault your choice, Golden West was my frst JY holiday and sold meon the company.
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julie

I am sure you will have a holiday of a lifetime! You will be very well looked after right from the time you arrive at the airport till the time you return home. You will want to book another holiday once you are back. Have a great holiday.

Regards

Jaya

davegreg
(Member)
'julieblonde1' wrote:

I googled ..... "America for solo travellers" , found "Just You", fell in love with America West holiday and booked it !! ....... am i mad ?? or about to have the holiday of a lifetime ??

I've just returned from the Just You National Parks and Canyons U.S holiday and it was fantastic! Awesome scenery, great bunch of fellow travellers and a brilliant rep called Lisa. Just booked my next Just You holiday to Southern Spain in September - can't wait!:)

julieblonde1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Julie

If your mad then we are all mad on here.... my 1st of 8 JY tours was a USA one I had a great time and have never looked back.. great holidays and so much to see, and people do mix in with all the age ranges you will have a great time I am sure.

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

WOW you've done 8 ! your message made me feel so much better about my "jolly jaunt" 🙂 i am so very excited EEEK ! i get on with all age ranges so that shouldn't be a problem and i can't wait to see all the sights, thank you so much for your reply

julie 🙂

julieblonde1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Georgesteve' wrote:

I went on my first Just You holiday (South Africa) earlier this year. If you are on your own Just You are ideal because everyone is in the same situation and the group gelled together from the very start. There wasps no way anyone felt left out. The holiday delivered everything I expected, and more. I am sure it will be the same with your USA trip. The group age range was from about 40ish to 76 (that's me). The age spread seemed fairly even.

Good luck! I'm off to China in September.

Thank you for the above, so reassuring to see that everyone gets on so well, its my 1st time on my own, i'm 47, have a fabulous time in china ........ quite fancy that myself ! 🙂

julie 🙂

julieblonde1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mick wrote:

Can't fault your choice, Golden West was my frst JY holiday and sold meon the company.

Hi Mick and thank you, i fell in love with the holiday and so many good reports about JY, not long now, only 4wks to wait, i'm so excited !

julie 🙂

julieblonde1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Julie

I am sure you will have a holiday of a lifetime! You will be very well looked after right from the time you arrive at the airport till the time you return home. You will want to book another holiday once you are back. Have a great holiday.

Regards

Jaya

Hi Jaya and thank you, i'm already looking at the other holidays haha, but i'll wait till i've been on this one ..... only 4 weeks to wait ! i'm so very giddy/excited about it :)

kind regards

julie 🙂

julieblonde1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'davegreg' wrote:

'julieblonde1' wrote:

I've just returned from the Just You National Parks and Canyons U.S holiday and it was fantastic! Awesome scenery, great bunch of fellow travellers and a brilliant rep called Lisa. Just booked my next Just You holiday to Southern Spain in September - can't wait!:)

Hi Dave and thank you, sounds like your having a blast ! i've just got 4 weeks to wait until my 1st experience and i'm so excited !

kind regards

julie 🙂

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Julie

As you can see these holidays can be addictive.......I just think I have done them all and then the brochure comes and I think OHH theres a nice new one might have to do that tour!!!!..Have fun and enjoy

Cindy

julieblonde1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Julie

As you can see these holidays can be addictive.......I just think I have done them all and then the brochure comes and I think OHH theres a nice new one might have to do that tour!!!!..Have fun and enjoy

Cindy

Hahaha ..... i can't fault you Cindy 🙂 i know i'll get hooked ! will let you know how my 1st venture goes

julie x