Daisyjt
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Im planning my first group trip this year - somewhere warm. I'm in my 60's and would like to hear from anyone who has had positive experiences with Just You.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Daisy

Welcome to you, I will shortly be taking my 8th JY tour. SO I have very positive thoughts. My tours have been varied from Austrian Lakes to 3 USA and Kenya Safari, and next week New Zealand. They are great fun, People mix in very well, more ladies than Men age range anything fro 20 to 80 ..Which tour do you fancy going on... If I can help at all just let me know.

Cindy

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome

The fact that many of us keep coming back to JY (I've just done my 5th trip) speaks volumes about the quality of holidays.

I've not done a bad one yet.

Mick

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I have been on 2 Just You holidays and had a wonderful time on both trips - Jordan and Andalucia. I was a bit nervous when I booked my first trip, but believe me there is no need to be nervous at all. Everyone is very friendly and you are very well looked after. My third trip is going to be in June and I am already thinking of booking a trip to the Holy Land in September. I would say, choose a place you fancy and just go for it. You will not regret it.

Regards

Jaya

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I have been on 2 Just You trips - to Jordan and Andalucia - and had a wonderful time on both trips. Of course, I was a bit nervous when I booked my first trip, but believe me there is no need. Everyone is friendly and you are well looked after. My third trip is in May and I am already thinking of booking a trip to Holy Land in September. I would say, choose a destination you fancy and go for it. You will have no regrets at all.

Regards

Jaya

Daisyjt
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Has anyone been to Sorrento? Sounds great but its my first Just You trip and I need a bit of feedback.
TonyW
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Daisy

I have been on over 20 Just You holidays North America, South America, Noth Africa, Southern Africa, Asia, Far East, New Zealand, Ireland and Poland. Always had a good time, friendly groups and good tour managers who were friendly and always helpful. I am always asked which was the best I can not choose because they were all different, but they were all positive experiences. Take the plunge enjoy youself.

Tony

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
'Daisyjt' wrote:

Has anyone been to Sorrento? Sounds great but its my first Just You trip and I need a bit of feedback.

Hi Daisy,

Welcome to Just You.

I went on the Sorrento trip in September 2011 and can thoroughly recommend it. It was somewhere I had always wanted to go - especially to do the Amalfi Drive - and I was not disappointed as it was all I had hoped it would be. The tour manager, Ann McBeth was great and I met some lovely people. The weather was warmer than usual for that time of year so that was an added bonus.

I have just spent Xmas in Prague and this is another trip I think you might like too. I am sure Just You have something that will suit you if you prefer short-haul holidays. Then perhaps later you might want to consider a long-haul trip. There are lots to choose from so you will be spoilt for choice.

I hope wherever you choose you have a wonderful holiday and make lots of new friends of all ages.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

williamD
(Member)
'Daisyjt' wrote:

Im planning my first group trip this year - somewhere warm. I'm in my 60's and would like to hear from anyone who has had positive experiences with Just You.

williamD
(Member)
HI,

I recommend these single holidays, no pressure,meet friendly people,good tour guides,I'm going on CROATIA'S ISTRIAN COAST,Ist May, 8 days, understand there are still some places available. William.

jardon2
(Member)
I'm new too. Any advice/recommendations?
Sue Southampton
(Member)
'Daisyjt' wrote:

To Daisy

I cant help with the positive experience part although others will. I am just saying I am also a first timer this year. It would be great if you would consider the Kenya trip on the 6th June as I am also in my 60's and it would be good to talk and get to know someone else going for the first time. We may also become friends and help each other out. Anyway I hope you will give it some thought and good luck wherever you decide to go.

Sue Southampton

paulinuk
(Member)
i hope to see china this year,i wonder if i could make a friend on here before[they could be going to same time]
Joyce0812
(Member)
'Daisyjt' wrote:

Hi I.m new too, single and in my 60's looking to go on a relaxing warm holiday this year so the comments you have received are very informative and encouraging. Perhaps you would like to reply to me?

poppies8
(Member)
'williamD' wrote:

HI,

I recommend these single holidays, no pressure,meet friendly people,good tour guides,I'm going on CROATIA'S ISTRIAN COAST,Ist May, 8 days, understand there are still some places available. William.

hi william........i am doing my first just you holiday, and going to Croatia just wanted to say hello from pauline..