Tumbelina
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Guys,

My name is Shamila. I'm planning to have my very 1st Single holiday in Sep, not even sure where to start! Would like to take a week off to Italy or Spain. Main problem I have is I hate to sit alone & have my lunch/dinner. I'm friendly, straight forward & caring individual. I would appreciate your advice regards to going on a singles trip.

Many thanks

Annam
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've done about 10 JY holidays and they have all be fab - you'll never be "alone". There will be people like you who will want to eat with others & people who want to spend spare time on their own. The common thread is that it's your holiday! You'll meet some good people. The age ranges on holidays I've been on have range from 30's to late 70's women have always outnumber men - don't let this put you off. Group sizes have range from smallest being 13 to largest 40. There will always be a tour manager and local guides who are always helpful. Just book a holiday that appeals to you.

Anna

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Shamila

I've done 4 JY trips and have yet to eat alone, people are all there to have a good holiday. They'll be a mix of people that have been before and a few newbies I'm sure.

From my experience everyone gets along great, yes they will split into small groups but this happens naturally and you'll find yourself knocking about with others with the same interests.

I'm sure you wont be alone unless you want to be, you'll have a great time and make new friends.

Mick

tinkerbell4mj
(Member)
'Tumbelina' wrote:

Hi Guys,

My name is Shamila. I'm planning to have my very 1st Single holiday in Sep, not even sure where to start! Would like to take a week off to Italy or Spain. Main problem I have is I hate to sit alone & have my lunch/dinner. I'm friendly, straight forward & caring individual. I would appreciate your advice regards to going on a singles trip.

Many thanks

Hi Tumbelina-Tinkerbell here! Im in the same boat. I looking for someone to possibly travel with. I would love to go to Pompeii in Italy- but would be interested in other places with sun too. I'm in my forties and would be keen to meet up. All the Best, Ella.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Shamila

I have been on the Tuscany holiday this year which was very nice and not to hectic, I also enjoyed the Austrian lakes trip very pretty scenery and great photo's to be taken. I am sure you will be fine if you book a holiday every one mixes in very well right from the start, and there are plenty of laughs to be had along the way. You do not have to sit alone unless you would like to, there is always someone to buddy up with fro lunch a drink or dinner etc. It all works out very well. I have my 8th JY tour booked for 2012.

Cindy