kennet
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just taken the plunge and booked this holiday, somewhere I have always wanted to go.

Anybody thinking of going on this date?

Ken.

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Ken,,

Glad you have booked yourself the holiday of a lifetime. Yes it has always been my dream too. I am one of the people who campaigned for its inclusion this year, so we both get to go.

You go in May but I do not go till September, so I have to wait a little longer than you to 'get my kicks' but I know it will be it worth it.

Have a fantastic holiday. I know you will and you will be joined by others who will become friends. I hope this will be the first of many unforgettable holidays for you.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

JustAndy103
(Member)
Good luck all, Have a great trip. Watch out for the snakes lol
LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Andy,

Hahaha,

I don't think Just You cater for reptiles - just single people. Unless I suppose they are single snakes!

I somehow think we will be too busy to worry about snakes. So much to see and do - and so much fun to be had. I rather think there will be a lot of singing involved too.

There are so many songs inspired by Route 66 - plus we have to see it before it disappears forever. It is so iconic......

So for me, just another thing I have to do. I can't wait!

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Littlepaul66
(Member)
I'm booked on the October trip so I look forward to hearing about your trips when you get back. As fir the singing Lesley I just hope "Is this the way to Amarillo" isn't 1 of them. Lol

Paul

suzy149
(Member)
'kennet' wrote:

I have just taken the plunge and booked this holiday, somewhere I have always wanted to go.

Ken.

Hi Ken

I've finally decided to take the plunge and book for 28th May. Where are you travelling from? I'm travelling from Liverpool. Its my first solo holiday. Feeling excited and nervous! Wonder how many people have booked for that date? See you there I suppose.

Kind regards

Suzy from Liverpool

kennet
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'suzy149' wrote:

'kennet' wrote:

Ken.

Hi Ken

I've finally decided to take the plunge and book for 28th May. Where are you travelling from? I'm travelling from Liverpool. Its my first solo holiday. Feeling excited and nervous! Wonder how many people have booked for that date? See you there I suppose.

Kind regards

Suzy from Liverpool

Hi Suzy

Glad someone else is going on the same trip, plenty of time for others to book.

Do not worry about being on your own, I have been on several trips with JY. the ages vary from thirtysomethings to eighties .You will enjoy yourself ,everybody turn out to be friendly.

I live on the Essex coast in Clacton on Sea.

Look forward to meeting you.

Regards

Ken.

janeyalan
(Member)
'kennet' wrote:

Ken.

Just booked this trip on the 28th May, looks good.

suzy149
(Member)
'kennet' wrote:

'suzy149' wrote:

'kennet' wrote:

Ken.

Hi Ken

Kind regards

Suzy from Liverpool

Hi Suzy

Glad someone else is going on the same trip, plenty of time for others to book.

Do not worry about being on your own, I have been on several trips with JY. the ages vary from thirtysomethings to eighties .You will enjoy yourself ,everybody turn out to be friendly.

I live on the Essex coast in Clacton on Sea.

Look forward to meeting you.

Regards

Ken.

Hi Ken

Well that's two of us, lets wait and see how many more book. I know Clacton on Sea a little, I have visited people there. It will be easier for you getting to Heathrow from there. I will be travelling down to London a few days before to stay with my daughter before making my way to Heathrow. I'm already getting excited about this holiday especially when my daughter said we are going to see a big crater, I thought knowing my luck, I will probably fall into it 🙂 Then we are going to see a cattle market , i believe it will smell dreadful. and it says we will stay there overnight (in the cattle market?) ha ha I hope not 🙂 It all sounds so exciting. I don't suppose we know yet who the tour manager is going to be? Anyways, looking forward to hearing from others that book for May. Take Care. Kind Regards

Suzy

suzy149
(Member)
'janeyalan' wrote:

'kennet' wrote:

Ken.

Hi Janeyalan

Welcome on board. That's three people we know of now booked on this trip in May. Look forward to meeting you. Where are you travelling from?

Kind Regards Suzy

janeyalan
(Member)
'suzy149' wrote:

'janeyalan' wrote:

'kennet' wrote:

Ken.

Hi Janeyalan

Welcome on board. That's three people we know of now booked on this trip in May. Look forward to meeting you. Where are you travelling from?

Kind Regards Suzy

janeyalan
(Member)
Hi Ken I am travelling from the New Forest, will look forward to meeting you
Iggy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi All,

I've just booked on the 28th May trip as well 🙂 . I live in Surrey and work at Heathrow so no travelling worries for me. I did the West Coast America trip earlier this year which was my first JY experience. If this trip is half as good as that one it will be great 🙂 Really looking forward to it now I've actually booked.

See you all in May.

Ian

suzy149
(Member)
'Iggy' wrote:

Hi All,

I've just booked on the 28th May trip as well 🙂 . I live in Surrey and work at Heathrow so no travelling worries for me. I did the West Coast America trip earlier this year which was my first JY experience. If this trip is half as good as that one it will be great 🙂 Really looking forward to it now I've actually booked.

See you all in May.

Ian

HI Ian

Welcome on board, four of us now, look forward to meeting everyone ::exclamation:

dmouse
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone,

Finally got permission to have time off work and am booked on 28th May.

Look forward to keeping in touch on here as we countdown to departure.

Dmouse (from Cambridgeshire)

suzy149
(Member)
'dmouse' wrote:

Hi everyone,

Finally got permission to have time off work and am booked on 28th May.

Look forward to keeping in touch on here as we countdown to departure.

Dmouse (from Cambridgeshire)

Welcome on board. We are five now! :)

Kind Regards Suzy

suzy149
(Member)
Hi folks!

There are 32 people booked on this trip for the 28th May. Where are they all hiding? Are any from the North West? Hope to hear from the other people booked for the trip.

Kind Regards

Suzy (Liverpool) :thumbup:

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
'suzy149' wrote:

Hi folks!

There are 32 people booked on this trip for the 28th May. Where are they all hiding? Are any from the North West? Hope to hear from the other people booked for the trip.

Kind Regards

Suzy (Liverpool) :thumbup:

Hi Suzy,

Wow - 32 booked for your trip already! I knew this would be popular but I had not realised how popular. And - your trip is 6 months away!

I just hope some folk will book on my trip on 3rd September - but I realise that my trip is 10 months away so there is time.

I hope you all have a great trip. Don't forget to give me feedback when you return. I want to hear all about it.

Best wishes to you all.

PS: a lot of people do not use the Community site (or even know it exists) so you will probably not hear from all the folks already booked.

Littlepaul66
(Member)
Wow 32 already. I thought myself that this trip might get booked pretty early. I'm on the 8th October trip and wondering how many are on this trip. How did you find out how many people was booked Suzy?

Paul

janeyalan
(Member)
Looks as if 28th of May on Route 66 is very popular, glad i booked early, wonder how many people they will take in one group?