janeyalan
(Member)
'Sarnian' wrote:

'suzy149' wrote:

'Sarnian' wrote:

Hello all. Just made the final payment for this trip.

This will be my second holiday with JustYou and if it's anything like my first, we are all going to have a great time.

Hello, Thought I would wait and book excursions when we get there so I can see if there are others going or need time to relax, looking forward to meeting everyone

Hi there

I've made my final payment too. It will be my first solo holiday with JY and it's eagerly awaited! Where are you travelling from ? I'm travelling from Liverpool. I'm sure it will be a holiday to remember for all the right reasons. Less than three months to go now ! See you there 🙂

Hi Suzy.

I'll be flying in from Guernsey the day before our trip.

Has anybody booked any additional excursions yet?

suzy149
(Member)
'janeyalan' wrote:

'Sarnian' wrote:

'suzy149' wrote:

'Sarnian' wrote:

Hello all. Just made the final payment for this trip.

This will be my second holiday with JustYou and if it's anything like my first, we are all going to have a great time.

Hello, Thought I would wait and book excursions when we get there so I can see if there are others going or need time to relax, looking forward to meeting everyone

Hi there

I've made my final payment too. It will be my first solo holiday with JY and it's eagerly awaited! Where are you travelling from ? I'm travelling from Liverpool. I'm sure it will be a holiday to remember for all the right reasons. Less than three months to go now ! See you there 🙂

Hi I will be travelling down to London a few days before, then staying at a hotel near Heathrow the night before. I have not yet booked any of the extra trips, but I expect to book all of them before I go. No point in travelling so far and not taking advantage of everything to see. Are you going to book the extra trips too?

Looking forward to meeting lots of new people 🙂 Suzy

Hi Suzy.

I'll be flying in from Guernsey the day before our trip.

Has anybody booked any additional excursions yet?

kennet
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello everyone going on this trip.

I have booked all the excursions except U niversal studios which I have visited a couple of years ago.

Looking forward to what will be my third JY holiday seeing all the sight along route 66.

Traveling by train to Heathrow from Clacton on the Essex coast.

see you all 28th.May.

Ken.

john04
  • (Member)
(Member)
'suzy149' wrote:

'janeyalan' wrote:

'kennet' wrote:

I have just taken the plunge and booked this holiday, somewhere I have always wanted to go.

Anybody thinking of going on this date?

Ken.

Just booked this trip on the 28th May, looks good.

Hi Janeyalan

Welcome on board. That's three people we know of now booked on this trip in May. Look forward to meeting you. Where are you travelling from?

Kind Regards Suzy