nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Little Paul66

http://www.justyou.co.uk/forum/forum-61.html 

Try that link... I hope it takes you to the Editors page..if not go on that page and post OLLY should be able to answer...

Cindy

suzy149
(Member)

'Littlepaul66' wrote:

Wow 32 already. I thought myself that this trip might get booked pretty early. I'm on the 8th October trip and wondering how many are on this trip. How did you find out how many people was booked Suzy?

Paul

Hi Paul

I phoned up to upgrade my flight and asked how many booked on trip for May, they told me 32! As i go before you, I will post my experience on the site for you to see. :thumbup:

suzy149
(Member)
'LovelyLesley1' wrote:

'suzy149' wrote:

Hi folks!

There are 32 people booked on this trip for the 28th May. Where are they all hiding? Are any from the North West? Hope to hear from the other people booked for the trip.

Kind Regards

Suzy (Liverpool) :thumbup:

Hi Suzy,

Wow - 32 booked for your trip already! I knew this would be popular but I had not realised how popular. And - your trip is 6 months away!

I just hope some folk will book on my trip on 3rd September - but I realise that my trip is 10 months away so there is time.

I hope you all have a great trip. Don't forget to give me feedback when you return. I want to hear all about it.

Best wishes to you all.

Lesley :angel:

PS: a lot of people do not use the Community site (or even know it exists) so you will probably not hear from all the folks already booked.

Hi Lesley

yes i will give feedback on the forum when I return.

kind regards

Suzy

suzy149
(Member)
'janeyalan' wrote:

Looks as if 28th of May on Route 66 is very popular, glad i booked early, wonder how many people they will take in one group?

Hi

I read somewhere on the site that groups go up to 40 persons.

Kind regards

Suzy Liverpool

Iggy
  • (Member)
(Member)
'suzy149' wrote:

'Littlepaul66' wrote:

Wow 32 already. I thought myself that this trip might get booked pretty early. I'm on the 8th October trip and wondering how many are on this trip. How did you find out how many people was booked Suzy?

Paul

Hi Paul

I phoned up to upgrade my flight and asked how many booked on trip for May, they told me 32! As i go before you, I will post my experience on the site for you to see. :thumbup:

Hi Suzy,

Did you upgrade your flights? I've upgraded both outbound and inbound.

Ian

Patricia123
(Member)
Hello there,

New to this site and never travelled alone, looking at this trip.. it looks great.

Have you been on group tours before? I'm nervous about booking, age really doesn't bother me, I think I'd get on with most people. I just don't know where to start??

Look forward to chatting

Patricia

Littlepaul66
(Member)

Hi Suzy,

Ian

Hi Ian

I have spoke to Just You about flight upgrades but as I'm not going till next October they can't give me a proper price. How much are you paying for you upgrades if you don't mind me asking. I'm not the best passenger in a plane so an upgrade might be good for me depending on how much it will cost me.

Thanks

Paul

Iggy
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Patricia123' wrote:

Hello there,

New to this site and never travelled alone, looking at this trip.. it looks great.

Have you been on group tours before? I'm nervous about booking, age really doesn't bother me, I think I'd get on with most people. I just don't know where to start??

Look forward to chatting

Patricia

Hi Patricia,

I did my first JY trip this year. I did the West Coast of America trip and it was great and everyone on the trip were good as well.

I'm hoping this trip will be as good. The West coast trip and probably this one are quite hectic but if you don't mind this sort of thing then it is great for a first trip. If you want something more quite then this trip may not be for you.

There is nothing to be nervous about as most people are easy to get on with and the age range is quite varied so I say go for it!! 🙂

Ian

suzy149
(Member)
'Iggy' wrote:

'suzy149' wrote:

'Littlepaul66' wrote:

Paul

Hi Paul

Hi Suzy,

Ian

Hi Ian,

Yes I upgrades both outbound and inbound also. Mainly because I don't travel well on planes, the air con always makes me ill. Hopefully, with the upgrades i will survive 🙂

Kind Regards

Suzy (Liverpool)

suzy149
(Member)
'Patricia123' wrote:

Hello there,

Look forward to chatting

Patricia

Hi Patricia

Why not jump in head first like me. Its my first solo trip and as i'm not getting any younger, i thought to start with long distance whilst I still can, then do the shorter trips as I get older. I was nervous before I booked, but now i am getting more and more excited as the time comes nearer. Just take the plunge, just do it! I put it off for five years because of my children's negativity. Now i'm so glad I jumped in head first.

Kind Regards

Suzy (Liverpool)

john04
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi have also booked 28th.may2012 am travelling up from south wales looking forward to this trip
Iggy
  • (Member)
(Member)
'john04' wrote:

hi have also booked 28th.may2012 am travelling up from south wales looking forward to this trip

Good to have you aboard John. Should be a good trip. This will be my second with JY.

Ian

suzy149
(Member)
'john04' wrote:

Welcome on board John. I am also booked on this trip. Travelling from LIverpool.

Suzy

john04
  • (Member)
(Member)
'suzy149' wrote:

'john04' wrote:

Welcome on board John. I am also booked on this trip. Travelling from LIverpool.

Suzy

john04
  • (Member)
(Member)
'john04' wrote:

'suzy149' wrote:

'john04' wrote:

Suzy

looking forward to meeting you john

Sarnian
(Member)
Hello all. Just made the final payment for this trip.

This will be my second holiday with JustYou and if it's anything like my first, we are all going to have a great time.

Littlepaul66
(Member)
I have to wait till October for my route 66 trip. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you get back. Have a great time out there.

Paul

suzy149
(Member)
'Sarnian' wrote:

This will be my second holiday with JustYou and if it's anything like my first, we are all going to have a great time.

Hi there

I've made my final payment too. It will be my first solo holiday with JY and it's eagerly awaited! Where are you travelling from ? I'm travelling from Liverpool. I'm sure it will be a holiday to remember for all the right reasons. Less than three months to go now ! See you there 🙂

janeyalan
(Member)
'suzy149' wrote:

'Sarnian' wrote:

Hi there

I've made my final payment too. It will be my first solo holiday with JY and it's eagerly awaited! Where are you travelling from ? I'm travelling from Liverpool. I'm sure it will be a holiday to remember for all the right reasons. Less than three months to go now ! See you there 🙂

Looking forward to meeting all my fellow travellers, gather that there are 40 of us so quite a big group, but I am sure we will have a great time

Sarnian
(Member)
'suzy149' wrote:

'Sarnian' wrote:

Hi there

Hi Suzy.

I'll be flying in from Guernsey the day before our trip.

Has anybody booked any additional excursions yet?