jan18
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hey i'm new here and never been abroad by myself before but am thinking of going on Istanbul and ancient wonders of antolia, would love to chat to anyone going on this trip or any other solo travellers.
jan18
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hey u will enjoy it 🙂
Chloesonic :)
(Member)
Hi im new to Jy holidays and solo traveling

Im about to book for Kenya trip for next year an very excited but very nervouse at the same time 🙂

i hear what ever holiday you go on with JY group you will have a fab time 🙂 x Chloe

brianj4109
(Member)
Hi I am going on my third hol with JY america canyons, Kenya and now going to Thailand on Oct 20, I was nearly put off by a bad experience with another company, I ended up in Goa on my own with just an Indian tour guide, but decided to give it another go with JY, they are brilliant, every one enjoyed themselves, the age mix is good and you can do as much or as little as you want, I would heartily recommend them (in fact I have ) form the meet & greet at the Airport to the last day farewell drinks it a worthy experience and the tour guides are all very knowledgeable and easy to get on with. Kenya is a fantastic holiday, see my other reply to a post for further info.

Brian J 🙂

martin whitehead
(Member)
Hi i have just book hoilday going to Luxembourg in Sep, and i have not been abroard since 1998, but have been on a weekend hoilday with JY and loved it.

from martin

sanj
  • (Member)
(Member)
help! im new to this and really nervous not sure if i have done the right thing, some lovely advice would be very welcome
Annam
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've done about 10 JY holidays and they've all been fab!

You won't regret it!

:thumbup: Anna

The_Coops
(Member)
Hi, i'm a newbie on this site, but am well travelled as a solo traveller. The nervousness is totally understandable if you have never done it before, but please dont let that stop you doing it, those nerves disappear withing the first 2 mins when you meet your fellow solo travellers. you are all in the same boat and all meeting new people, so always remember, you arent the only one who feels the nerves.....just smile and say hello!