chrissieW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly

Just found your website as am looking into travelling alone next year. I'm 43 and enjoy culture and beach holidays. Just wondering if you would be able to recommend a destination suitable for a first timer and popular with my age group?

Thanks.

Chrissie

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Chrissie

Welcome to the Just You forum!

The great news is that all of our holidays are suitable for first-time single travellers. If you aren't sure about going away for too long there are some fantastic short breaks including Chateau Weekend and Monet's Garden, Beautiful Bruges and a Marrakech City Break. If you'd like to be away for longer, we have tours to Italy, Spain, Austria and even China. Feeling more adventurous? How about 16 days in South Africa on our South African Explorer tour or 13 days in Vietnam? Alternatively, you might like to relax a little more and we have a selection of All-Inclusive holidays to Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece and more!

That is just a snippet of where we travel - the world really is your oyster! Why not post a message in the "say hello to single travellers" section of the forum - I'm sure some of our members would be able to help you decide on where to travel with their own recommendations.

I hope you have been inspired and look forward to hearing where you choose to go!

Kind regards

Julia