Attracta
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, I am going on my first Just You holiday to China on 15th March 2011 and would love to hear from anyone else going at this time. Also any tips from people who have already been, would be much appreciated. Thanks :shy:
LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Attracta,

I am now going on this trip. So Hello and I look forward to meeting you. It won't be that long now. If this is your first JY trip I know you will have a good time and I think we are both in for a real 'treat'. I have heard such good accounts of this trip so I can't wait.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley

DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
I went on this holiday and it was fantastic! Such a wonderful experience seeing the very old and new. Climate is mixed so you will need to allow for rain, cold and warm.

Because virtually everything is included, you will not need a lot of money, I only spent on presents and for drinks.

You are in for a fascinating experience.

janeyalan
(Member)
'Attracta' wrote:

Hello, I am going on my first Just You holiday to China on 15th March 2011 and would love to hear from anyone else going at this time. Also any tips from people who have already been, would be much appreciated. Thanks :shy:

Hi I did this trip last summer it was absolutely fantastic, lots of walking so take comfortable foot wear, don't drink tap water, but buy drinks in the supermarket where it is really cheap. Have a great trip

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
'DavidG' wrote:

I went on this holiday and it was fantastic! Such a wonderful experience seeing the very old and new. Climate is mixed so you will need to allow for rain, cold and warm.

Because virtually everything is included, you will not need a lot of money, I only spent on presents and for drinks.

You are in for a fascinating experience.

HI David,

Thanks for the info and encouragement. Yes I am really looking forward to the 'culture shock'. China has long been on my 'wish list' and I know I will enjoy it - even if it rains!

Not sure about the money though - I have the shopping gene!

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley:angel:

Attracta
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'LovelyLesley1' wrote:

Hi Attracta,

I am now going on this trip. So Hello and I look forward to meeting you. It won't be that long now. If this is your first JY trip I know you will have a good time and I think we are both in for a real 'treat'. I have heard such good accounts of this trip so I can't wait.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley

Hi Lesley, I am really looking forward to going too, counting down the days. I expect it'll be a trip of a lifetime. Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of our tour memebers & tour guide. :)

My only concern is my connecting flight from Belfast to Heathrow, just hope I dont miss it or something! :s

Best wishes,

Attracta

Attracta
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'janeyalan' wrote:

'Attracta' wrote:

Hi I did this trip last summer it was absolutely fantastic, lots of walking so take comfortable foot wear, don't drink tap water, but buy drinks in the supermarket where it is really cheap. Have a great trip

Thanks Janeyalan, all tips are much appreciated. 🙂

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Attracta,

Don't worry, you will be fine. I live in Staffordshire, so there are no connecting flights from either Birmingham or East Midlands. I will drive down and leave my car at Heathrow.

Yes not long now - it's like Xmas comming!!!

See you at Heathrow - I will know you by that lovely Northern Irish accent. Bob Sharp is to be our Tour Manager so I look forward to meeting him, you and the others at the airport.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

JemmaJuly
(Member)
I am booked on the China tour in September, so will look forward to hearing all about it on your return!
JemmaJuly
(Member)

I am going on this trip in September, so will look forward to hearing of your experiences!

Have a great time.

k kavanagh
(Member)
Hi, I'm off to China on 08/05/11.I'd like to hear from anyone who is also going. K Kavanagh
k kavanagh
(Member)
Hi, anyone going to China 08/05/11.
Attracta
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for all your replies everybody. I cant wait to go and will definitely let you know how I get on 🙂