GillA
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

I am booked on the Wonders of China nov 15th departure. Can you tell me who our Tour Manager will be and will he/she be at the Heathrow check-in to meet us?

Also what is the age and gender make up of the group.

Really looking forward to the trip now.

Regards, Gill

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hey Gill,

Thanks for your message. Your tour manager is a gentleman called Jonathan Clarke and he will be meeting you at check in at Heathrow yes. There will also be a couple of Just You airport representatives to meet you as soon as you walk through the airport doors.

Your tour is fully booked with 39 other travellers, ages range from 31 to 75 with a 60/40 split female to male.

Hope this helps, any other questions please just ask 🙂

Ben

Jackie M
(Member)
'Ben' wrote:

Hey Gill,

Thanks for your message. Your tour manager is a gentleman called Jonathan Clarke and he will be meeting you at check in at Heathrow yes. There will also be a couple of Just You airport representatives to meet you as soon as you walk through the airport doors.

Your tour is fully booked with 39 other travellers, ages range from 31 to 75 with a 60/40 split female to male.

Hope this helps, any other questions please just ask :)

Ben

Hi Ben,

Hope one of those 39 travellers includes me (aged 28). :huh:

Jackie

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jackie,

I've just looked at this tour - there is someone aged 28 listed.

If you're concerned, if you'd like to send me your booking reference I can check that it is you.

Kind regards

Julia

Jackie M
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Have just received my itinerary for this trip, so unless I am really unlucky I should be the unnamed youngest member of the tour. Just last minute panicking. Thanks for your help.

Jackie