Jane Greenaway
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi, is anyone going on the 2nd October 24 trip to the Western Wonders USA? I'm booked on it and very excited, can't wait. Be nice to hear from anyone else going 😎
LouiseK
(Newbie)
Hi Jane

yes I too am off to see the Western Wonders on 2 October and super excited too 🤗🤗

Louise

LouiseK
(Newbie)
Hi Jane

Yes super excited for this holiday too🤗

Louise

Helen Thomas
(Newbie)
I'm on the USA national parks tour flying out the same day! I'll be looking out for luggage tags to say hello to people.
Peaches
(Member)
I'm going! Not long now! 
Jane Greenaway
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hey Louise, oh fantastic look forward to meeting you 😎X 
Suzy1987
(Newbie)
Hey guys I'm on that holiday to really nervous as it will be my first looking forward to meeting you is anyone else travelling up to Heathrow the day before I booked a Prem
Dyuti
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am also booked for the national parks tour departing on 2nd October. So looking forward to it.

Dyuti

LouiseK
(Newbie)
Really looking forward to this holiday especially Alcatraz and the Grand Canyon.  

Nice to hear from fellow travellers before we head out.  I believe we are allowed in the lounge before the flight aren't we? (Not an experienced traveller!)  

Getting excited with less than a month to go 🇺🇸✈️

Helen Thomas
(Newbie)
Originally Posted by: Dyuti 

I am also booked for the national parks tour departing on 2nd October. So looking forward to it.

Dyuti

Fantastic, look forward to meeting you! I'm so excited about this trip, it's my first one with Just You.

LouiseK
(Newbie)
Hi Jane

yes looking forward to meeting you.  I am travelling up from the South coast by coach to Heathrow, very early in the morning.  It's going to be one hell of a long but exciting day! Hopefully meet you guys in the lounge before the gate opens ✈️🇺🇸

Peaches
(Member)
Im staying at the Renaissance the night before . Look forward to meeting you

and everyone else x

Linda