Tricia R
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm considering booking a July trip to Slovenia.. has anyone been on this trip, it  looks amazing... any comments welcome
AWebber
(Member)
I'm considering this one as well.  Really looking forward to seeing some feedback.  It's that or Mont Blanc.  I have some Euro's to use up!! 🙂
BobG
  • (Newbie)
(Newbie)
Hi I haven't done the JY Slovenia trip, although it's on my wish list!  I was in Slovenia about twenty years ago and absolutely loved it.  Stunning scenery, friendly people.  The JY itinerary looks perfect and I hope I'll get the chance to do it over the next few years.  Go for it!

ROSE19999
(Newbie)
I did the Secret Slovenia trip in September and loved it. It's such a beautiful place and we had some interesting trips out. The weather was very changeable though, one day warm enough for t shirts, another day snow!
Dory
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I went on this trip last May and it was fantastic. The hotel was in a great location to be able to walk into the town & to local beauty spots. The excursions were all included too. I have no complaints at all, I'm sure you'll love it when you go.

Regards, Helen.