kaza 15
(Member)
I collect Christmas tree decorations from wherever I have been in the world, it brings back the memories of my holidays when I get them out each year and have hopefully added some new ones.
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Everyone,

I am a keen Hard Rock Cafe pin and shot glass collector. My first JY was Cairo, closed 3 months later after the Arab Uprising. Did Venice and Florence on 2 Italian trips, only Rome left to do. America Heart and Soul was Chicago, St Louis, Memphis and New Orleans as Keith will testify. Just done Amsterdam with Cunard and Queen Victoria- my 18th HRC.

I am now careful after that American trip and what I buy as I was heavily over weight with various bottles that could not be carried in my hand luggage :blush: I prefer lighter things that do not crush, break or weigh very much hence my photos are very valuable to me as they remind me of great holidays.

Great idea with the tube for pictures, and photo competition, I would love to see the one of Jaya 😉 

Jan

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi All

I've given up on collecting fridge magnets as you couldn't see my fridge for the magnets! I now look for tea towels, t-shirts, wooden or china animals, slippers, nightshirts, soap or some other smelly. I also buy my great nephews and nieces a t-shirt from my holidays, which they enjoy receiving.

Regards

Sylvia

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I too have started buying Christmas tree ornaments for my nephew and his wife. I bought some lovely hand made ones from South Africa. I even managed to buy a couple from Costa Rica.

Regards

Jaya