Bosuncat
(Member)
I like the thought of Boston! Only ever flown into it. Never stayed there.
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Havent the foggiest but it does look like North America!

Mark

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Love Boston and Cape Cod- I am on this trip :thumbup:

Jan.

bourkie
(Member)
It's Copley Square Boston. Taken there last October by or JY tour guide Suzanne Browne. Is there going to be a tour to Boston?.

Please say yes.

Lillie.

JY Will
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'bourkie' wrote:

It's Copley Square Boston. Taken there last October by or JY tour guide Suzanne Browne. Is there going to be a tour to Boston?.

Please say yes.

Lillie.

yes!

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
bourkie
(Member)
Thank you Will look forward to booking. Boston is a beautiful city.

Many thanks.

Lillie.

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
nige0556
(Member)
'JY wrote:

UserPostedImage

I would "guess" Kerala

:rolleyes:

the_baron1
(Member)
Not sure but I though AMAZON?????
Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
Kerala! Hurrah! Along with Namibia, the two places I have been wanting JY to put back on! Here's hoping your dates will be before I have my hip replacement next year!

Cheers,

Hils

pottingshead
(Member)
'nige0556' wrote:

'JY wrote:

UserPostedImage

I would "guess" Kerala

:rolleyes:

looks like Kerala

pottingshead
(Member)
JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
I HAVE to be right this time! It's the Canadian Rockies. When I went to the Rockies and Vancouver last year the train ride wasn't included but I assume that JY is reinstating it because I was told that it had been part of the holiday in previous years. It'll be very interesting to see the new brochure - which will no doubt arrive while I'm away on my first JY holiday of the year.

Ann

the_baron1
(Member)
'AnnF' wrote:

I HAVE to be right this time! It's the Canadian Rockies. When I went to the Rockies and Vancouver last year the train ride wasn't included but I assume that JY is reinstating it because I was told that it had been part of the holiday in previous years. It'll be very interesting to see the new brochure - which will no doubt arrive while I'm away on my first JY holiday of the year.

Ann

So will I Ann,

Looking forward to see if it is included this time. Hope they cancel the Alaskan cruise part of it though!!!

Eric

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'the_baron1' wrote:

'AnnF' wrote:

Ann

So will I Ann,

Looking forward to see if it is included this time. Hope they cancel the Alaskan cruise part of it though!!!

Eric

Even I can take a punt on this one and say Canada Rocky Mountaineer....

Cindy

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
you are pretty much right, but it is a new twist - not just the old tour brought back!
PaulineD
(Member)
'JY wrote:

you are pretty much right, but it is a new twist - not just the old tour brought back!

I think I know where I might be going next year!!

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
UserPostedImage

here's the last one for now... I am going on holiday tonight so I will be back around about the time the new brochures are on your doorsteps!