Avocet64
(Member)
Hi Will

Looking forward to seeing the itinerary for this one. The area around Guilin and the Li River, where the BBC's Wild China cormorant fishermen were filmed, is said to have some of the best scenery in the whole of China. I'm already trying to work out the best time to go.

As there's still 13 more new holidays coming up I hope there's not too many more I will want to do next year.

Avocet

JY Will
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'janib' wrote:

Roll on May 12th. Will wait before I book any new holidays.

Noticed the Saquaro cactus which I believe I have seen this picture, is it Superstition Mountains outside of Phoenix or the Sonoran Desert near Tucson? My late husband worked in Phoenix every Summer for Land Rover. I have always wanted to see where he went. As to China , also on my bucket list :thumbup:

Jan.

Hi Jan, it is near Tucson

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'sallyc' wrote:

Is it the promised ranching holiday? Possibly Arizona or something similar?

this is the one!

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'LYNDAKNOBEL' wrote:

'JY wrote:

here's one for the weekend

UserPostedImage

Hi,

I agree with Mick - think it's Guilin in China, I hope so, it's one of my must do destinations for 2015!

Lynda :)

yes, it is Guilin - an all new holiday for 2015!

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hooray for Tucson. Are we having any more pictures to guess?

Jan.

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Roamer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JY wrote:

UserPostedImage

Hurrah Namibia!! Please book me on now Will!

Cheers,

Hils

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Wow that's some sand dune!!! Now this intrigues me, will be looking forward to reading about this tour! As to where it is, some where hot I would say but no idea on location.

Cindy

pat534
  • (Member)
(Member)
Namibia. will be booking for this one
sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
You can put me down for the Namibia trip as well!! Very excited!
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Namibia, if everything works out I'd love to do this tour!

Cheers,

Bob

Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Will,

Will all these new trips be in the May brochure - don't think I can wait as long as the September brochure to book Namibia?! Also will the Festive breaks be in the May brochure?

Cheers,

Hilary

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hilary,

The 15 new tours that Will is teasing the community with will be in the upcoming May brochure. There will be even more new tours launched in September!

The Festive breaks will be in their own brochure but will be mailed along with the main brochure in a couple of weeks.

Kindest regards,

Julia

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
This photo took ages to come up! Perhaps the larger than normal format? Whatever, I think it's Vancouver. When I visited it last June it was absolutely deluging with rain and I retreated into an art gallery to dry out. I think this is the art gallery - one of the few old buildings which haven't been torn down and replaced by skyscrapers.

Ann

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Lucinda
(Member)
This is Boston - the church is reflected in the glass building. New itinerary for Boston then?
Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Hilary,

The 15 new tours that Will is teasing the community with will be in the upcoming May brochure. There will be even more new tours launched in September!

The Festive breaks will be in their own brochure but will be mailed along with the main brochure in a couple of weeks.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Many thanks for this. I'll be booking Namibia then! I do hope in the Festive brochure that you will have some more trips covering both the Christmas and New Year period?

Cheers,

Hils

the_baron1
(Member)
Agree is Lucinda.

It is BOSTON.

For anyone who is thinking about it Boston is an excellent city to visit and stay in. Lots to do, New England to tour in and close to Cape Cod. All good excursions to do!

Eric