Tes4322
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just returned from the USA touring its National parks.  I’d like to say what a fantastic holiday this is and the National Parks are just stunning.  Our tour guide Eileen was fabulous and very well organised.  I was impressed with our welcome pack that she supplied us which gave us lots of information about the holiday and what we were likely to see in terms of animals and local fauna.  it also provided us with hotel information and times of departure which on a jam packed tour like this is so important.  Together with our tour bus driver Robert they really made the holiday special as they worked so well together.

I’m still buzzing about the holiday even though I’m feeling jet lagged today.  I have hundreds of photos now to go through to remind me what a truly special holiday this was.

Thank you

RUSSELL
(Member)
'Tes4322' wrote:

I have just returned from the USA touring its National parks.  I’d like to say what a fantastic holiday this is and the National Parks are just stunning.  Our tour guide Eileen was fabulous and very well organised.  I was impressed with our welcome pack that she supplied us which gave us lots of information about the holiday and what we were likely to see in terms of animals and local fauna.  it also provided us with hotel information and times of departure which on a jam packed tour like this is so important.  Together with our tour bus driver Robert they really made the holiday special as they worked so well together.

I’m still buzzing about the holiday even though I’m feeling jet lagged today.  I have hundreds of photos now to go through to remind me what a truly special holiday this was.

Thank you

Hi. I Would like to endorse these remarks. It was such a fabulous trip that ticked all the boxes and exceeded my expectations. A wonderful tour manager and fabulous driver.

If any of my fellow travellers wants to exchange pictures or check  mine out then you can contact me on facebook.

Russell Kerfoot

RUSSELL
(Member)
'Tes4322' wrote:

Thank you

Hi. I Would like to endorse these remarks. It was such a fabulous trip that ticked all the boxes and exceeded my expectations. A wonderful tour manager and fabulous driver.

If any of my fellow travellers wants to exchange pictures or check  mine out then you can contact me on facebook.

Russell Kerfoot