smiffy59
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just returned from a fantastic week with Just You on the Istrian Coastline. We were lucky and had good weather apart from one day, hotel superb with very helpful staff. Lily who runs the bar is a true asset, never anything but polite and friendly. 

Went to some amazing places with a group of 35 of the most fun and positive peopke you could wish to travel with. For me the biggest star of the trip is Vlatka the tour rep. She is knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and a perfect tour host. 

Croatia is a stunning country and I would recommend this trip to anyone.

Bosuncat
(Member)
'smiffy59' wrote:

Just returned from a fantastic week with Just You on the Istrian Coastline. We were lucky and had good weather apart from one day, hotel superb with very helpful staff. Lily who runs the bar is a true asset, never anything but polite and friendly. 

Went to some amazing places with a group of 35 of the most fun and positive peopke you could wish to travel with. For me the biggest star of the trip is Vlatka the tour rep. She is knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and a perfect tour host. 

Croatia is a stunning country and I would recommend this trip to anyone.

Thank you for this great review.  :)

I'm so glad your weather was so good, and that you had such a good time.  Lily is great, and "V" is such a star.  I intend to return at some time in the not too distant future.  😃