Gemzy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
This was my first holiday traveling alone, I went to New York.  I was very nervous but as everyone told me it was an experience I had to do. I didn't need to be nervous, I met two people on the tour when on the plane and was sat next to one! She made me feel a lot better, and finally meeting our tour manager Judy Davies, I was totally at ease.  The tour was well organized and Judy made sure everyone had options for free time, and we had an excellent guide over there called Lorrie.  I met some wonderful people on the tour and made friendships which I hope will continue for many years to come. The hotel was a very high standard and excellent position within the city.  My only regret is that I didn't get to see and do all the things in New York, which means I must plan to come back in the future to continue the adventure!  I'd love to try other tours Just You have to offer, and hope to meet again many of the people I had the delight of meeting on this New York tour.  I will hold these memories forever in my heart, and will always remember the amazing feeling I had walking round New York City.  Thank you to everyone who made this trip into a trip of a lifetime.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :blush:

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I am glad you enjoyed your first solo travel with Just You. First time is always nerve racking.

Jaya