JanG
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'd love to say hello to anyone going to New York on 13th May. I'm flying from Manchester. I enjoyed spending New Year on a Just You UK break but this will be my first proper JY trip and my first time in US - really looking forward to it.
Rip Van Leech
(Member)
'JanG' wrote:

I'd love to say hello to anyone going to New York on 13th May. I'm flying from Manchester. I enjoyed spending New Year on a Just You UK break but this will be my first proper JY trip and my first time in US - really looking forward to it.

Hello JanG. I am going on this trip. I understand there are at least one male (me) and five female passengers flying from Manchester. If we all have our JY luggage labels in plain view we should be able to meet up before we get on the plane.

JanG
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Rip Van Leech' wrote:

'JanG' wrote:

Hello JanG. I am going on this trip. I understand there are at least one male (me) and five female passengers flying from Manchester. If we all have our JY luggage labels in plain view we should be able to meet up before we get on the plane.

Hello Rip Van Leech, thanks for your reply and info. It will be great to meet at the airport. Looking forward to meeting you all and exploring NYC. Jan