Angie62
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just come back from my holiday - it was the first time with JU and I must say it was fantastic. The country was beautiful and the people were very friendly. I must say it couldn't have been better organised. The Tour a Guide Vladka was great, such a lovely lady and made sure we all had a good time. The knowledge she had about everything was beyond belief . I am definitely going on a JU holiday next year.
LYNDAKNOBEL
(Member)
'Angie62' wrote:

I have just come back from my holiday - it was the first time with JU and I must say it was fantastic. The country was beautiful and the people were very friendly. I must say it couldn't have been better organised. The Tour a Guide Vladka was great, such a lovely lady and made sure we all had a good time. The knowledge she had about everything was beyond belief . I am definitely going on a JU holiday next year.

Hi Angie,

Glad you had a great time. I'm doing this trip next week - can't wait! It will be my 13th JY holiday and I've just booked the new Borneo with Singapore add on for May next year!

Best wishes

Lynda

AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm so glad you enjoyed this holiday, Angie. I did it this time last year, although to Rabac rather than the new place (whose name escapes me!), and had a lovely time. I heartily agree with your comments about Vladka, who took everything (including Croatia's unusually wet summer) in her stride.

Ann

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Angie

Glad you had a good time away, and that younareballready thinking of another tour, that is the only problem

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'LYNDAKNOBEL' wrote:

'Angie62' wrote:

Hi Angie,

Glad you had a great time. I'm doing this trip next week - can't wait! It will be my 13th JY holiday and I've just booked the new Borneo with Singapore add on for May next year!

Best wishes

Lynda

Hi Lynda,

You'll have a great time- i did this a couple of years ago!

Mark

DeeAnn
(Member)
Hi there. I am going on this trip on Wednesday this week. Do you have any recommendations ref places to see/eat etc? What about the hotel? Would like to hear more about it if you have time. Thanks. Deirdre
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'DeeAnn' wrote:

Hi there. I am going on this trip on Wednesday this week. Do you have any recommendations ref places to see/eat etc? What about the hotel? Would like to hear more about it if you have time. Thanks. Deirdre

Hi,

I believe that the hotel is different now as i went on this holiday several years ago but it is in the same location. If my memory serves me correctly, there is a long promenade with loads of shops, pubs and restaurants. You'll have a great time!

Mark

Bosuncat
(Member)
Hi Deidre. :thumbup:
Angie62
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'DeeAnn' wrote:

Really sorry I have just seen your post and I think now you are already there. The hotel was great . My fellow travellers and I found a nice restaurant a short walk from hotel at the harbour. Beautiful sea view and really good food.

I hope you had a good time and apologies for not seeing this sooner

HilaryLeeds
(Member)
Just back from an amazing trip and my first holiday with Just a You. Vlatka was a wonderful guide and the whole group bonded well. I was stunned by the beauty of the place. I'll definitely return to Croatia at some time and would recommend this trip.
Bosuncat
(Member)
Hi to Hilary:thumbup:

I started posting a full review this morning as I too returned yesterday. For some reason it only took half the review and then it went to moderation in the middle of a sentence so I shall try again tomorrow. :s