sportchef
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:heart::thumbup: I have just retuned from Croatia, and I loved it. We stayed in the town of Rabac. If you want a nice, and relaxing getaway then Rabac is for you. If you want more lively atmosphere then you are better off going to somewhere like Split.

We arrived into the airport in Slovenia and then had a 3 to 3 and a half transfer to Rabac. The tour guide "V" lives locally and only takes a couple of minutes to get to the hotel if there is any problems. She made the holiday memorable and fun. I have travelled with other campanies and I must admit that "V" is far the best guide that I have came across.

The highlight for me was the optional excursion to Plitvice National Park. Despite the long coach trip to the National Park ( includes 2 stops ) it was all worth it.

There was a nice mixture of age groups on the tour and a very lively and chatty bunch. I couldn't of asked for a better group. It takes approximately 15 minute walk to get to the harbour where you find a mixture of shops, cafes and bars.

Thank you Justyou and I look forward to travelling with you again.

Yours Sincerely

Natasha Blott

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Natasha for your comments. I have been told that Croatia is a lovely destination to visit and I have added it to my ever growing list. Hopefully I will get a chance to go there in the not too distant future.

Jaya

GinaL
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sportchef' wrote:

:heart::thumbup: I have just retuned from Croatia, and I loved it. We stayed in the town of Rabac. If you want a nice, and relaxing getaway then Rabac is for you. If you want more lively atmosphere then you are better off going to somewhere like Split.

We arrived into the airport in Slovenia and then had a 3 to 3 and a half transfer to Rabac. The tour guide "V" lives locally and only takes a couple of minutes to get to the hotel if there is any problems. She made the holiday memorable and fun. I have travelled with other campanies and I must admit that "V" is far the best guide that I have came across.

The highlight for me was the optional excursion to Plitvice National Park. Despite the long coach trip to the National Park ( includes 2 stops ) it was all worth it.

There was a nice mixture of age groups on the tour and a very lively and chatty bunch. I couldn't of asked for a better group. It takes approximately 15 minute walk to get to the harbour where you find a mixture of shops, cafes and bars.

Yours Sincerely

Natasha Blott

Thanks for the info. I am thinking of doing this trip next year and have posted a query re the beach and sea access in the "Say Hello" forum. Perhaps you would care to take a look Natasha and give me your feedback. I would be most grateful.

Bosuncat
(Member)
'GinaL' wrote:

'sportchef' wrote:

Yours Sincerely

Natasha Blott

Thanks for the info. I am thinking of doing this trip next year and have posted a query re the beach and sea access in the "Say Hello" forum. Perhaps you would care to take a look Natasha and give me your feedback. I would be most grateful.

Great testimonial! I was in Rabac at the beginning of May with Just You. First time I had been back in 25 years. Great hotel, great weather, great company. Glad you enjoyed Plitivice! And V is wonderful!!

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

Like everybody else who has commented, i rate this tour highly and i am glad to see that JY is exploiting the beautiful country of Croatia more.

Thanks

Bosuncat
(Member)
'hertzsprung' wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hzsp/sets/72157631761970679/detail/ 

Nice pics. Thank you.

I think V should be cloned!