Paul N
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie 

Calabria 8th May:- I know I will probably get check in details in my final papers etc but can I select my seat or book it through JY or do I have do accept what's offered. If I can select my seat is this cost included in my holiday price. What is the earliest we can check in as I thought I read somewhere something about 60 days before. 

Is new bag policy cabin bag must now fit under seat in front (small rucksack) and 20kg hold luggage.

Many thanks  Paul

Matt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Paul

You will get your flight details with the paperwork and check in opens 60 days before. You will already have a seat pre-selected, however if you would like to change you can, depending on the seat you want to move to there may be a change (i.e emergency exit row).

In terms of the new baggage policy for your booking it states: you can bring one small cabin bag which must fit under the seat in front of you (40cm x 20cm x 25cm). Priority customers (which you are) can also bring an additional 10kg bag on board which must fit into the baggage sizer (not exceeding 10kg and dimensions 55cm x 40cm x 20cm) and will be stored in the overhead locker.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards

Matt

Paul N
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Matt' wrote:

Hi Paul

You will get your flight details with the paperwork and check in opens 60 days before. You will already have a seat pre-selected, however if you would like to change you can, depending on the seat you want to move to there may be a change (i.e emergency exit row).

In terms of the new baggage policy for your booking it states: you can bring one small cabin bag which must fit under the seat in front of you (40cm x 20cm x 25cm). Priority customers (which you are) can also bring an additional 10kg bag on board which must fit into the baggage sizer (not exceeding 10kg and dimensions 55cm x 40cm x 20cm) and will be stored in the overhead locker.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards

Matt

Hi Matt 

Would it be possible for me to have an aisle seat as I don't like the shut in feeling in the other seats. We fly 6 weeks today (42 days) so when do we receive our final paperwork for check in. 

I assume we also have the hold luggage of 20 kg included.

Many thanks .Paul

Matt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Paul

I have requested an aisle seat from our Aviation team. Your final paperwork will be with you on 17th April and yes 20kg hold luggage is included.

Kind regards

Matt

Paul N
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Matt' wrote:

Hi Paul

I have requested an aisle seat from our Aviation team. Your final paperwork will be with you on 17th April and yes 20kg hold luggage is included.

Kind regards

Matt

Hi Matt

Many thanks. At this time in 6 weeks hopefully just checking in to hotel.

Paul

AlanE
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Matt and Paul, all my questions answered in one.

Alan

Paul N
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Matt' wrote:

Hi Paul

Kind regards

Matt

Hi Matt 

Do you know if the Aviation Team have managed to secure me an aisle seat. 

Many thanks 

Paul

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Paul,

Yep, you have seat 18D booked on both inbound and outbound flights, which is an aisle seat 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Paul N
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Paul,

Yep, you have seat 18D booked on both inbound and outbound flights, which is an aisle seat 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie 

Sorry missed your post been away for a class reunion for a couple of days (60 years this year). Head a little sore can't vouch for my liver but you're only young once !!!

Many thanks as always 

Paul

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Paul,

Sounds like a very good reason to me! 😃 I have my 10 year reunion coming up soon, hope it's as fun as yours sounds haha.

Many thanks,

Vickie